Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Fun with curves

Your build here has inspired me to keep going on my builds. Thanks, and keep up the good work. :)
  2. S

new stretch build

Oh wow, I dig those drop outs! Clean craftsmanship all around.
  3. S

Monster Cruiser build

KEWEL! Yer first pic made me think that you were gonna make a scooter out of it. Hmmm, maybe a project in the works?
  4. S

Stretched Boardtracker, DONE!

Re: Stretched Boardtracker, copper bars completed. I like the direction yer going with the cranks so close to the rear wheel. I gotta wonder if it might be cool to push the whole rear assembly back even farther.
  5. S

Electra Straight 8,electric chopper project

WOW! I have a straight 8, and now when I look at it... Well it's not the same. I love what you have created on an already sweet bicycle. what is the top speed, and range of your batteries?
  6. S

jackshaft

How do you transfer your power?
  7. S

My try at a Klunker

Yer bike is ultra sweet! I agree, you "nailed it".
  8. S

I Bet You Cant Rat This!!!

Thats a hoot!
  9. S

Frankentrike

SWEEEEET! I need to build something along these lines.
  10. S

My Big Daddy modify

Cool build so far. Can you post more pics though. Also I think some 40cal shells on your valve stems would help set it off sweet like.
  11. S

Kolson's Kustom Trike

That is one KEWEL trike! :D
  12. S

In the weeds (finished....maybe)

Super dig on the rear drop. Are you gonna move the bottom bracket up and forward?
  13. S

Leftover Special DONE!!!

STUNNING! Makes me want to get straight to work! INSPIRING! Love the headlight mount, and how you contoured the frame to match the rear fender... the subtle custom bits are what really catch my attention.
  14. S

3east, its like Beast, but the 3 is silent

Sorry, been wayout of the loop fer a while. The Knuckle sandwich is disassembled, awaiting some finish welding and a coat or two of paint.
  15. S

SCOOTER BUILD-OFF

Love this scooter man!
  16. S

Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Re: BigDaddy Scooter FINISHED a 2nd time"You GOTTA See This!" Freaken WOW! man that thing is super duper, way far out! I would love to ride it. You gona post some video soon?
  17. S

Big Daddy"Rat Fink"Scooter New taillight Advertising RRB!!

Re: BigDaddy Scooter "tribute to Ed Roth" Gettin a 80cc Motor Wow now that's doing it right. If it's not already running, you are going to be stoked when you ride it the first time.
  18. S

Banana seat cruiser kid's bike that used to be a Schwinn.

WOW! Now that is what a bike should be. Well made.
  19. S

SCOOTER BUILD-OFF

Thanks guys, I'll get on it soon as I can :)
Back