Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Should this be done to this bike?

Hey big cam. If you're coming to cruise nite this Thursday I can tell you what I know about it. -conor
  2. S

Jersey Devils B.C. - We're official!

i'm in! this sounds awesome!
  3. S

Young dudes?

16 here! 8)
  4. S

So what did I buy then?

that's got a cool shelby/schwinn upside down stem that schwinn used mostley during the late 1930's. sweet find
  5. S

It's Coming In August! A happy ending!

Re: It's Coming In August! Jersey/Philly il be there with my new schwinn black phantom! 8)
  6. S

Collingswood Cruise In (6/17) couple pics added

Re: Collingswood Cruise In tonight (6/17) i'll be there! 8)
  7. S

Scwhinn "Henderson" Bikes... Tell me all you know! UPDATE!!!

Re: Scwhinn "Henderson" Bikes... Tell me all you know! i got a '36 ladies henderson. it's a really awesome bike but all i know is that schwinn bought out the motorcycle company henderson in the late '20's or early '30's. But i do love that bike. It's got a tank a springer fork and it's...
  8. S

my first and second hercules in the same day

wow! nice finds. i just got the same womens hercules at a yard sale today for ten bucks. 8)
  9. S

We Need Your Vote

definatley 5 stars 8)
  10. S

May be worming our way into a into a show -WE GOT IN!!

Re: May be worming our way into a into a show need quick advice! Sounds awesome! i'm in! :D 8)
  11. S

Lamborghini Rapido

I am mainly a road bike rider and i know these bikes aren't really worth the money. they are made with low quality parts that can't really be trusted. when people come into the shop that i work at with those bikes, they usually end up replacing most parts on it (especially the shifting) and they...
  12. S

Looking for older Schwinn decals

try bikeville.com
Back