Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Dyno Bike pics

Great collection! For all Dyno fans, there's a group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/276590006198/ 8)
  2. A

Dyno Bike pics

Sorry Max, also had other PMs and didn't answered too :roll: (sorry for my english, I speak in spanish). Yes, I need the cork seat and grips for my Tiki resto... I usually don't sell any of my Dyno parts, but if you can help me whit that I could trade you one of muy Moon chainrings. I remember...
  3. A

Dyno Bike pics

Today updates...
  4. A

Dyno Bike pics

Just arrived :D
  5. A

Dyno Bike pics

I think that the "black-ish fade" that you saw, was generated by the kandy in the paint tha changes color in different angles and curves depending on the light.
  6. A

Dyno Bike pics

Thanks Chief!!! :D This is a yesterday pic I took from my cat and the Dyno Moto Glide...
  7. A

Dyno Bike pics

Taboo Tiki update! Original Tiki frame has its fenders, tank, chainguard and fork painted in the original House of Kolor green! Rims are orange and handlebar and other misc parts are black. Water decals are coming soon. I can't wait to see it done! PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND ORIGINAL CORK SADDLE AND...
  8. A

Dyno Bike pics

New arrivals... another Deuce and a Moto Glide! Soon I'll be posting pics of them cleaned and polished!
  9. A

Dyno Bike pics

Great finds joneskat84 and Peatbog!
  10. A

Dyno Bike pics

Always loved that Glide Deluxe model. Congrats!
  11. A

Dyno Bike pics

Awesome!! yes, Dyno should have built a Rat Fink edition... perhaps today it´ll be the most wanted. You gave me a great idea for a naked and ugly dyno frame i have!
  12. A

Dyno Bike pics

Great collection katelyn68! Here is my current project starting from a nos naked Taboo Tiki frame and some new and used original parts I have. My idea is to build a complete new and original Dyno Taboo Tiki... yes I know is very difficult, but not imposible! If anyone know of any Tiki kork...
  13. A

Dyno Bike pics

Hi GameBent! I love Ultra Glides, my favourite are Taboo Tiki ( my current project ) and the one on Mint-Black, but is getting hard to find... All Dyno Kustom Kruisers (not Kustom Kruiser) are getting hard to find and imagine how difficult is that living outside US! but I won´t give up!
  14. A

Dyno Bike pics

Mooneyes Deuce Glide Deluxe Glide "Deluxe upgrade" Parking...
  15. A

Dyno Bike pics

I repost some pictures of my Dyno Kustom Kruisers again because of imageshack´s fail. As you can see I´m a great Dyno KK fan haha Regards from Argentina! Geno My "Dyno Cave" This is a future Taboo Tiki project starting from a naked new Tiki frame. A Moto Glide project that I sold...
  16. A

Dyno Bike pics

Are KK still on production?
  17. A

Dyno Bike pics

EDIT: See next page.
  18. A

Dyno Bike pics

Some other pics I found. EDIT: PHOTOS ON PAGE 6.
  19. A

Dyno Bike pics

Hi!, new here from Argentina. As you can see in the pictures below I´m a true Dynomaniac! Regards! Geno. EDIT: PHOTOS ON PAGE 6.
  20. A

DYNOmite racer

Amazing! Dyno frames are the best!
Back