Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Has anyone built a hot rod kids trailer?

I've seen something like this...but for a dog, but maybe help with some ideas?
  2. S

Anyone in California

San Francisco Valley in Central CA...or do you maybe mean the San "Fernando" Valley which is in Los Angeles/Southern CA?
  3. S

loud screech/squeal when breaking (Nexus 3 speed)?

Hey all, So I have a bike with a newer Nexus internal 3 speed w/ coaster brake, and when at high speeds particularly going down hill and needing to come to a complete stop when my bike gets close to stopping there is a loud screeching/squealing sound from the rear brake. Is this common? Does...
  4. S

1 day only t-shirt: Pee Wee's Bike, great design!

dang it I missed out :( sent an e-mail to the guy directly...hoping he has some left over to sell directly. Anyone buy more than one in a sze Large they are willing to sell me?
  5. S

Need Help With My Nexus 3 Speed

On both of my Electra's with a Nexus 3 speeds...the clicking/ticking sound is only present while in 2nd gear, not in 1st or 3rd gear. From what I understand that is perfectly normal and how it should be. I actually kind of like the sound...but maybe that's just me :)
  6. S

Custom Huffy (updated 10/13)

Sweet build...with all that bare aluminum, it looks as if you should be pulling one of these vintage airstream trailers with that bike, as it definitely has a 1950's vibe :D
  7. S

Felt Bicycle Pics

That is an amazing felt motor build...I love when the frame is used for the gas tank on these bikes giving it a real motorcyle look. Just out of curiosity...did that Felt bike not come with QUICK BRICK letters on the rear tire like it shows on the Felt site? I like the drag look with the...
  8. S

Rat Fink

Contrats on the recent pick up! I wouldn't mind owning a Fink myself and am always on the look out for a good deal. I really like how "El_Jozir" changed up his white Fink with all he has done including the lower bars: And I know it's not a Fink, but it's the same/similar type Electra frame...
  9. S

Electra Bicycle Pics

Yes the pinstriping looks great on the Vince. I recently got my Vince 3i for some summer fun and I couldn't wait to post some pics on this thread as it's my first Electra ;) I tried to capture the pinstriping and unique fender braces/bolts with some close up shots. On this model (and a couple...
  10. S

New guy intro from Simi Valley, CA (SoCal area) "with pics"

Re: New guy intro from Simi Valley, CA (SoCal) I hope these pictures aren't too large or that I posted too many and of course I didn't make it in any of the shots myself cause I'm always behind the camera, but maybe next time? :lol: -Tony
  11. S

Re: New guy intro from Simi Valley, CA (SoCal)
  12. S

Re: New guy intro from Simi Valley, CA (SoCal) more
  13. S

Hey everyone, Just wanted to do a quick intro here. I've mainly been lurking around this great site gaining alot of knowledge and bicycle ideas. I love this site and recently did some purchasing from biss-ness on a pair of handle bars intend to use on my first custom build. Anyways, since I...
Back