Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Smokey

Bikes with racks, bags, crates etc

Is that a convertible Fiero? These Bowery Lane bikes come with crates.
  2. Smokey

Tattoos

I honestly don't care if my tattoos look horrible when I'm 60 or 70, if I'm lucky enough to live that long. As a youngster growing up I would see old men sleeved with all this dark unrecognizeable work on them and thought it gave them character. I would wonder what their story was or what kind...
  3. Smokey

LOST MUSCLE BIKE ADD!!!!

Very cool, and I second the tube top and hot pants idea. Please let it warm up soon.
  4. Smokey

I'm mad as *%@*

If after looking into Canadian Law you can't find that he did anything wrong then go old school. Fling some poo on him and call it performance art.
  5. Smokey

Soonerbills here!

Welcome from a displaced Okie. Hey any chance you remember Mazeppa Pompazoidi?
  6. Smokey

I'm mad as *%@*

If he didn't warn the class that what they were about to see could be disturbing then you are set. Your daughter can't sleep or shower now and is having trouble leading a normal life, bam, free college.
  7. Smokey

Schwinn "Scrambled"

I like it alot, it reminds me of something offered late 70's early 80's. Makes me want to eat a bowl of Cap'n Crunch, finish this episode of Thundarr the Barbarian, grab my BB gun, hop on and have one of those awesome Saturday adventures like only a 10 year old can.
  8. Smokey

Venice "Low Rider Rat Rod"

Awesome, I like that you used the frame instead of a strap on tank.
  9. Smokey

pinewood derby time!

When I did the pinewood derby my first year I drew out the shape and my step dad cut it out. Maybe I didn't read the all the rules and regulations or maybe there was no mention of how far apart the wheels needed to be so I couldn't run my car. I had asked my stepdad to cut wheelwells so the...
  10. Smokey

Detroit Double Diamond

Very cool, does that sprocket just float?
  11. Smokey

New member in Laveen AZ

Nice bikes, sometimes I wish I could get away with the rock yard, darn HOA. Why is it only acceptable in dry desert areas? Did I already say nice bikes? Oh yeah, welcome.
  12. Smokey

Ride to my LBS (pics)

Just out of curiosity what were they asking for this one?
  13. Smokey

It's almost a bike.

I thought some of you might like this, if it's in the wrong section feel free to move it. Here is the story and more pics. http://jalopnik.com/5481416/dont-bury-k ... e=true&s=i
  14. Smokey

Bike nuts ?

That's better than the other way around.
  15. Smokey

ELECTRA'S iPHONE APP

I'm such a tool, I just pressed my finger against my screen to access that gallery page.
  16. Smokey

Finished my first bike.

Thanks everyone. I thought the frame was an old schwinn due to my naiveté and a shady eBayer who shall remain nameless but I have my doubts. I think it is a later schwinn frame made everseas. The bars are electra mini apes.
  17. Smokey

Show your avatars

18. Smokey

Finished my first bike.

This is the first bike I ever completely assembled. I've bought completes before but I put this together one piece at a time as I have no cool stash of old parts, yet. I wanted something that kinda reminded me of childhood so I needed apes but not really tall ones because I've ridden enough to...
  19. Smokey

PEDAL GRINDERS BIKE CLUB SACRAMENTO

Congrats and good luck.
  20. Smokey

BIKE O RAMA sacto, ca 19-21 pictures posted thanks to all

So close, you just had your tags off a little.
Back