Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. kidricer

motored krate

Rad. Thanks everyone. Glad you folks like the bike. You can get more info on the cafe moped here: http://www.motomaticmopeds.com/peds.html
  2. kidricer

motored krate

A repost: my little Krate 49cc MB on a recent Cuperteens moped rally, Around 55 miles through the mountains around Saratoga, Skyline, Palo Alto etc. We stopped at Alice's for a cup of coffee. It was weird riding it all the way up there and then back into Cupertino. The picture was taken...
  3. kidricer

'61RustRats ride

Nice bike! I really like how it looks. Merry Christmas.
  4. kidricer

Your favorite bike of all time?

Here is my all time favorite bike: a Huffy Rail Slingshot 5 speed. The picture was taken from "Raleigh Ron's Classic Bicycles".
  5. kidricer

black bikes?

I removed my picture. :D (it felt out of place) Great black bicycles everyone!
  6. kidricer

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

my little Krate 49cc MB on a recent Cuperteens moped rally, Around 55 miles through the mountains around Saratoga, Skyline, etc. We stopped at Alice's for a cup of coffee...it was weird see my bike there and know that I rode it all the way up without any mishaps. It was scary and somewhat fast...
  7. kidricer

2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd galt ca 13 SHOW CLASSES ADDED!! This year has been great! with all the shows and stuff to do's! I hope I can make it to this show as well. Cheers! :D
  8. kidricer

black bikes?

:D i like the bike with this wheel & tire set up this wheel set up is dangerous even with the front brakes...black squirrel? before picture...10 dollar bike. :D
  9. kidricer

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

Made some quick mods to my Electra for a recent SJ bike party. My friend loaned the mini apes and sissy bar. I loaned him the bike for the party...but I road around with my Grand Master rising sun krate-thing. The route for the party was over 25 miles and part of it went through the Stanford...
  10. kidricer

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

So Rad. Very inspirational. E-f-f-e-n clean. Bring it out for the Moped-head rally in June. A bunch of folks will be riding out to Big Basin From San Jose on Hwy 9. Then flyer is on Craigslist under "moped". It'd be cool to see the bike on the road.
  11. kidricer

Green cruiser

Cool. Thanks. The bike is not mine, It still belongs to my friend. It was just going to sit, so I took upon myself to fix it and changed a few things on it...now he's using it again. "Swwet! Quick question, does the dropstand rotate all the way up to the fender?" Dr. T, The drop stand does...
  12. kidricer

Green cruiser

The bike was rusting in my friends back yard...soI took it from him earlier today. Slapped some leftover parts on it and now it's rolling again. Fun quick project :D
  13. kidricer

Grand Master

I'm not sure if it's factory. If it is, that's cool.
  14. kidricer

Schwinn rat-bike

I think the motor might be okay, but it was clapped out to begin with (really cheap Chinese engine)...ran rough, very unbalanced, vibrated like a MoFo (= broken motor mount stud)...Since the motor was out, I sorta upgraded the clutch to a another cheap one that should work. I'm also doing some...
  15. kidricer

Grand Master

Re: Grand Master bicycle Here are some better pictures of the bicycle: The thing sure is small though...
  16. kidricer

Grand Master

You guys know anything about this bike/Brand? It has a Schwinn front 16" tire and drum wheel. Just got it going too. Rides alright now since I drenched the moving parts in wd40. Gonna ride it in SJ bike party this coming Friday.
  17. kidricer

The slight-weight

Nice and very inspirational! :D
  18. kidricer

STOCTON CAR SHOW WITH BICYCLE ROOM APRIL 11TH

karfer67, i might be in the neighborhood. can you pm me the info for the show? thanks, kidricer
Back