Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tuinam

WANTED Dyno stretch roadster limo lowrider chain guard

thanks, I have seen it before, but they are flat, not like the original one.
  2. tuinam

Dyno Roadster chaingard

i
  3. tuinam

WANTED Dyno stretch roadster limo lowrider chain guard

I'm looking for Dyno stretch chainguard, preferably black, but any other color would be okay too, I lost mine unfortunately.
  4. tuinam

centrix 3 speed hub

Has anyone riding centrix 3 speed hub? I have one, and I can't adjust it, I wonder what I am doing wrong? or maybe something is broken?:(
  5. tuinam

Supension banana seat, suspension sissy bar

This is also interesting for me:)
  6. tuinam

I wrote to him also, asking about sisisy bar, but no response. I was thinking on making a reproduction of the suspension seat and a sissybar that I need the most. I already talked to a Motorcycle Custom Garage in my city, they can do it:), it will cost a few dollars $$$ of course, and I have to...
  7. tuinam

I'm searching ebay almost every day, but I haven't seen such a bike. $179.99 for the bike, so how much for sissy bar only? can you show me a picture of it?:)
  8. tuinam

These don't fit to my custom bike, but type of sissy with springs in the middle would be ok.
  9. tuinam

Sounds interesting :) could you show me a picture of this suspension?
  10. tuinam

DAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!! :13::13::13: It's probably not for sale, right?
  11. tuinam

Spring sissy bar?:)
  12. tuinam

Hi Muscle bikes people:) I am looking for a suspension banana seat, like the one on a picture, or any other vintage suspension sissy bar , except sting-ray type. Condition doesn't matter,it can be very used and rusty. Maybe someone here have one for sale or knows where to search for it? XXXTRA...
  13. tuinam

Show Your Muscle Bikes

This is not exactly muscle bike, but has ape hangers and a banana seat. 26" inch and 24" inch , you can see a difference in size and proportion here.
  14. tuinam

Help! shipping a bike from Milwaukee

Yes I know it's pretty close to Chicago, but I don't live here. Domashiping is a Polish shipping company that will ship this bike to my country. This is why I need to send this bike there:)
  15. tuinam

Help! shipping a bike from Milwaukee

Can somebody help me pick up a bike in Milwaukee and ship it to Chicago? It's a Dyno stretch roadster.:)
  16. tuinam

Help! shipping a bike from Orange County NY

I have found a Dyno stretch in Orange County NY, does anyone could help me here, to pick it up and send it to New York or Chicago?
  17. tuinam

STILL looking for help :)
  18. tuinam

Can somebody help me pick up a bike in southwest bakersfeild California, and ship it to Chicago? It's a Dyno stretch roadster.:)
  19. tuinam

Spaceliner 24"26" tanks/ same size?

I have two types of spaceliner tanks:) but only one frame:)
  20. tuinam

Spaceliner 24"26" tanks/ same size?

I already have a 26" inch men's spaceliner with a tank. Now I want to have a complete 24" inch spaceliner, if tanks are the same size, it means that I need to buy 24 inch spaceliner frame only. But I want to be 100% sure of it .
Back