Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. g-ratter

Secrets of the Masters

Thanks for the wrap info. My bike flip project is about ready for the handlebar wrap.
  2. g-ratter

Cheap or free 1 1/8 threaded stem to threadless stem conversion.

Needs to go in "Secrete of the Masters" thread. :113:
  3. g-ratter

GIRL BIKES: NOT JUST FOR PARTS ANYMORE

Have not seen the parts in person but if they are anything like the beautiful mold he made they look like they are going to be high quality. Going to have to figure out a build for it I think. Price?
  4. g-ratter

ORBO ROCK CRAWLER

It is the quiet ones you have to watch out for.
  5. g-ratter

Warren

Top one looks great.
  6. g-ratter

Re-chroming Bike Wheels

Thanks for that info. Never knew.
  7. g-ratter

Re-chroming Bike Wheels

Education please. Knurling?
  8. g-ratter

How many bikes do you own?

2 that are rideable 4 in the process of being built 2 dozen in the rafters And 100 ideas for new ones.
  9. g-ratter

g-ratter's first try-Renamed REVIVAL

So I can never seems to completely finish a bike before moving on to another. While reworking the paint on Bike Flip I came up with an seat idea for this bike that has been up in the rafters for what I can not believe is 15 years now. If you read the thread it was the first one I started when I...
  10. g-ratter

LED conversion

Not my technique. Just something I found on line that had a nice step by step explanation for those of us who do not know a lot about the electronics. I think most members on here are not looking to build future antiques. They are just looking to have some fun on the cheap and if it eventually...
  11. g-ratter

Making bicycle grips molding/casting?

Not sure if this will help you. I did some work for a place that was making parts using a two part very thick material and a rubber mold. To help with the air bubbles we mounted one of those vibrating hand sanders to a board and placed the mould on it. While very slowly pouring the vibration...
  12. g-ratter

(CLASS 1) Huffy Longshot

That thing could have come right out of my childhood. Great job.
  13. g-ratter

Listen to the bike grasshopper.

For those who have been following my Bike Flip thread you know I have been having all sorts of problems with the paint on it. And I think I have figured out the problem. I have not been listening to what the bike is trying to tell me. The original concept was to create a bike that felt like an...
  14. g-ratter

bike flip

Really hating Rustoleum now. Did I say how much I hate it? Decided to add a bracket for a reflector. Sprayed it yesterday around 2pm and as of this morning at 11 am it is still tacky. I even brought it inside my air conditioned house (78 degrees) overnight to dry. On top of that my scratch...
  15. g-ratter

Secrets of the Masters

And all you need to do is find one. Ran across a public phone in a Savannah Ga park. Not sure if it worked did not have a quarter.
  16. g-ratter

bike flip

Finally getting to put this thing back together. Had a terrible time painting the fenders with paint not sticking then tried to pinstripe and that was a failer so keeping it simple. Still need to put the rear fender on and wrap the handlebars with some faux leather wrap. And even though I have...
  17. g-ratter

MBB#04 Class 2 Kelvinator Finished! (sort of)

Love the stretch. Been keeping an eye out for a frame to do it myself.
  18. g-ratter

Your opinion on price?

Not sure if it being a muscle bike will make a difference but the rat bikes I have sold through Craig's list usually go for $600-650. I list them at $800-900 to start.
  19. g-ratter

Vintage and Antique Signage!

Wow Paper puncher I never would have thought about checking copyright on it. Many thanks for the info.
Back