Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

kenny roberts klunker finished

thanks for all the great replies fella,s im so glad you all like it
  2. S

yes mate one of these i might buy another as i have some more ideas for using this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BANKRUPT-26-A ... 5892f9825a
  3. S

here a build list of parts frame......cheap alloy off ebay all the lugs,brake mounts and gear hanger ground off wheels.......halo combat rims sprayed silver brakes.......1980s sturmey archer 70mm drum brakes polished 250mm stainless spokes my first set of wheels ive ever built from parts...
  4. S

klunker kenny roberts tz750 style

not yet ive just got the specific seat i wanted to use today and just waiting for some decals to finish then il get some proper pics when the sun is shining here in blighty (may be a long wait coz its raining at the moment lol)
  5. S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k8hJWKIVNs
  6. S

i love klunkers and i love this so i combined the two and built this...... just a glimps at the moment as im waiting for the seat and a few decals
  7. S

modern cruiser

heres my modern cruiser using the "cheap" barracuda frame off ebay i cut the mech hanger and cable lug off as i wanted a singlespeed set up hope you like it frame> 20" barracuda mia forks> rst hi 5s painted black and covered in handle bar foam for a chunkier look wheels> 26" jump...
  8. S

multispeed klunker

i managed to spread the rear stays on my schwinn(1970s) and fitted a 9sp mtb wheel as the coaster wheel was kaput i used nothing more than a trolley jack and did a bit at a time and the wheel stayed central
  9. S

gt peace cruiser better pics

i loved the SKULL SKATES CRUISER but as i have no chance of getting one over here in the uk i built this gt cruiser frame n forks....gt peace single speed with eccentric bottom bracket cranks............3 piece sealed bearing bmx with profile imperial 39t cog wheels............mavic d321...
  10. S

rrb decal shipping

ignore this post as ive just found the answer in another post cheers speash
  11. S

rrb decal shipping

i want some rrb decals for my bike but the price includes u.s. shipping how much to ship tto the u.k.? cheers spesh
  12. S

uk beach cruiser

hi mate i bought it as a wreck all that i used from the original bike is the frame,crank and handlebars everything else was bent or rusty it had straight forks which didnt suit the frame so i bought some rigid mtb ones and cut off the v-post brake mounts and the stem is a japanese bmx item glad...
  13. S

uk beach cruiser

hi there im from old blighty (and no i dont personally know the queen lol) heres my first beach cruiser build although its not a schwinn i love the schwinn stingray decals so i put them on, the frame is chrome powdercoat which i think suits it as i wanted a bare stainless steel finish but would...
  14. S

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE my evel knievel jump bike cruiser type thing
  15. S

BMX bikes.Lets see'em!!!

heres mine haro zippo my rider haro 1992 bashguard in survivor trim
  16. S

2004 stingray crank question

cheers for getting back to me its going on a this mtb which has a euro bb
  17. S

2004 stingray crank question

hi im new to the site and love the bikes on here but i have a dilema im thinking of buy this crankset to put on my mtb frame to convert to singlespeed does anyone have any pics of the rear of the chainwheel and is the chainwheel removable from the cranks? and has anyone fitted these cranks to...
Back