Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. NBP MotorSporrts

My few projects

Is been awhile but I'm back. Her are a few projects in working on. I picked up a few"TWA"bikes that needed a lil tlc. Oh pooooo, I forgot how to up load pics. I'll see if I can get my buddy to up load them for me.
  2. NBP MotorSporrts

Winter build

Ok, changing things up, didn't like the Murry frame. Back on the pile it goes. Have a '80s Diamond Back mountain bike I'm going to use. Same type of frame, thicker and set up for a wider tire. The forks on the pic above make that frame look and feel small( and is it heavy, holy pooop!!!!!)...
  3. NBP MotorSporrts

Kansas City Rat Raids...

Im up to it, just let me know the dates when you have them
  4. NBP MotorSporrts

Winter build

This isn't the build bike, this is my cruzer. I wanted to see if this was the look I was going for. I think it is! HAHAHA, it looks like a board-tracker paperboy bike. I have to find a longer "skewer" and spacers for the front rim. OK now, don't hold back, what do you all think?
  5. NBP MotorSporrts

my 2011 winter project ( the gangster ) basicly finished

Re: my 2011 winter project ( the gangster ) Thats friggin fat! The name of the bike only gives you a few colors to choose. I wouldn't go with flat black, Matt black then rub it with a fiber cloth to shin it up in key spots. Flat white w/ loud pin striping would look good too. Keep the red...
  6. NBP MotorSporrts

Tribute to our friends

WOW! I am totally impressed. I have a 14yr old daughter that I am VERY proud of. She is my lil tomboy, but now that she is in Jr High, she found girlie girls. Now she acts like one. Any way, you must have one proud Dad! I cant wait to see the finished bike. Devil with the torch. Angle with...
  7. NBP MotorSporrts

Winter build

OMG... I don't have any!!!!! :roll: :roll: The machine shop was suppose to call me today, milled the handle bar mounts and have my bars too. I wanted to mock it up this weekend and see if its going to work. I really don't have patience! I think this is having effect on me; "Ideas not...
  8. NBP MotorSporrts

Winter build

HAHAHA... ME TOO! But I'm not getting the parts quick enough! I'm going to get all the part that I have, and do a picture inventory. I think I may use my DD Cruzer Rim and tires to set the rear. I don't think I'm going to wait for the 26-4", I cant find a whitewall for it and it may be too...
  9. NBP MotorSporrts

Winter build

Tried to order my rims today, on back order and wont be in till Feb.. Man this really sucks! Sent the top trip tree to the machine shop to fit the handle bars, not getting that back till next week. trying to get this done by the 9th of Feb., so I can enter it with my other bike @ the car show...
  10. NBP MotorSporrts

80cc Performance?

Well crap! Im pushing 245 and the fork add 50lbs. :roll: Well I guess I'll have to settle for 30mph! :oops:
  11. NBP MotorSporrts

80cc Performance?

This is a pretty fast 50cc.. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYINrhTNiyM And no its not a chinese engine in this video, i think its a Aprilia, dont want to make anyone confused.. Ok, now we're talking.^^^^ :shock: Im going to make this Chinese 2 stoke as fast as I can until it blows...
  12. NBP MotorSporrts

80cc Performance?

That boy was gettin it!! Looked like the dude in the truck was doing about 40+mph and that bike started to walk away, maybe 45-50mph. now add 100lbs and that might be me.
  13. NBP MotorSporrts

Black Rat

Very nice! Like that head, where did you get it?
  14. NBP MotorSporrts

80cc Performance?

WOW :shock:
  15. NBP MotorSporrts

80cc Performance?

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO.... I LOVE THIS, IT MADE MY DAY!!!!! OK, what is the name of the computer program that helps you figure the gear ratio and top speed? I have seen some videos of 50cc bicycles hitting 80mph+, so I know its possible. I have set a goal to hit 100mph(dought I will ever hit or...
  16. NBP MotorSporrts

80cc Performance?

THATS FRIGGIN AWESOME!!! My goal is "Ton-up", 100mph on a two stroke.
  17. NBP MotorSporrts

80cc Performance?

Thats all you did, port, polish, and rejet? What sprocket are you running? Im 6', 245lbs. I think it might take lil more than that for me.
  18. NBP MotorSporrts

80cc Performance?

Correction on web page; http://www.pocketbikesunlimited.com/index.html
  19. NBP MotorSporrts

80cc Performance?

I'm in the middle of building a motor bike. I would like to build it up and get the best performance out of it. Has anyone built up one of these motors that can advise me on it? do they have a transmission for it? How about a kick start? I have the ZB 80cc special edition black. I'm going to...
  20. NBP MotorSporrts

1ST ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE

Re: AUCTION BIKE IS DONE!!! That is awesome! Can we start right now, I have permission to spend a small sum-o-cash. hahaha
Back