Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. @

Rat Fink

it's done
  2. @

Electra Bicycle Pics

It's done
  3. @

Electra Bicycle Pics

Yes it's the same frame, but there are two different versions of that frame, as you allready may have noticed, the one above is an aluminium frame and you also have a steel frame wich is a little bit thinner at the front end and a little bit shorter at the end.
  4. @

Electra Bicycle Pics

5. @

@!! will introduce

It toke me a while to continue with the Fink, but the front end is now 5 cm shorter, real pedal scraping!!!! needs to be painted though... and I mounted a big front light. the frontcarrier is a kind of troublemaker. Can't think of any way to fix it thightly to the bike, if anyone has any ideas...
  6. @

@!! will introduce

Thanks. The shifter is from 8 ball http://www.thechopperdome.nl/shop/42/1/ ... no_3_speed
  7. @

Electra Bicycle Pics

made some progress
  8. @

@!! will introduce

Again added some parts. Bar and new grips, watch the white stitches... Stickshifter mounted wich is being painted matte black. Matte black Baby B taillight, now I only have to buy the fixations for the big headlight. Total shot it also comes with kiddy seats, to bad the rear seat is grey...
  9. @

@!! will introduce

It toke me a while to put it all together but the result is there. Have to put on some accesories but first, RIDE!!
  10. @

Electra Bicycle Pics

It toke me a while to put it all together but the result is there. Have to put on some accesories but first, RIDE!!
  11. @

Rat Fink

12. @

Electra Bicycle Pics

I like it a lot. Are you changing the wheel aswell, cause I like the black rims with the chrome spokes. Nice Work. I like the black and white, but that was obvious I think.
  13. @

Rat Fink

No all black wheels and tires, they are allmost done.
  14. @

Rat Fink

Finally allmost everything comes together. Only the wheels need to be painted again. A little preview.
  15. @

Electra Bicycle Pics

A little preview of my new build.
  16. @

@!! will introduce

Finally a little preview. Can't wait till the wheels are ready to fit.
  17. @

Rat Fink

My frame has a new color This is the wheel The Fork Now I can start building it up again.
  18. @

@!! will introduce

My frame has got a new color. And I am so happy with it!!!
  19. @

Electra Bicycle Pics

Thats almoost the one wich it all started with, I think about a year ago. When I saw that picture I wanted one for myself. I doubted a long time which color I would paint it in, But I'm sure its going to be white. The one on page four has realy nice fat rims, but I don't like the white walls and...
  20. @

Electra Bicycle Pics

I had just something like this in mind Allready did the rims and spokes, now its time for the frame. See also the build forum
Back