Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. F

Bounce to the Ounce - FINSHED pics

Re: Bounce to the Ounce Update 12/1!!! haha, i just read this whole thread.... what a geek. looking very cool indeed, even though i'm more of a Coke girl myself ;-) and i agree, mad skills.
  2. F

Foxie's punk-rock rat-bike cruiser thingy!! (first project)

also.... who's bike is this: and where can i get a sprocket like that? it's fabulous (i love stars <3)
  3. F

His and Hers Project Time

Very cool, that's gonna be lots of fun! I know it's working out well for me and Charl :-) we love working together on any project!
  4. F

Iiii don't say silly things like "crikey" "strewth" or "cobber"... i'm from south australia, so i just say "no worries" and "youreright" a lot.... and we say 'ey alot, kinda like Canadians..... oh, and i call people who's names i don't know "mate" meanwhile, found some more bikes and bits in...
  5. F

sooo, started putting it together, waiting on a proper seat and some fender braces and bits and pieces, so still not finished by any means, but definately looking more like a bike: probably still another good day or two of work in it.... i'll get a good pic of it out in the sun when it's done...
  6. F

P.S. i think it's looking less rat-rod and more hot-rod now..... and not so much with the punkrock either....
  7. F

haha, thanks KOTA, air compressor gave it a nice shape hey? :P Uncle Stretch, is that a job offer? :p bit of a commute though.....
  8. F

little man's trike -stage one-

looks pretty cool, but not so much with the comfortable.....
  9. F

FoxInDocs

update in my build thread, wooo!
  10. F

ok, so today we basically got some painting done... started by bending the fork.... as previously stated we don't have a vice.... sooo, we put a bolt though the fork where wheels go, hooked it under the foot of Charl's air compressor, and put a big pipe over the head stem and pushed! voila...
  11. F

HELLO FROM MA

Hi KOTA Jut thought i'd drop in and say hi and take a look at some of your other bikes.... crazy!
  12. F

G'day from down under

Hey ryan, good luck with your exams! bike looks cool, where in AUS are you? I'm in SA :-)
  13. F

yo a newbie from australia

Hey! awesome bikes! I've just signed up too and am in South Australia, where abouts in aus are you?
  14. F

redeye: yeah it did! we didn't really expect it too either... KOTA: My first build full-stop, Charl's first custom bike build, he used to work for a bike shop as a kid, so he's built bikes out of a box and knows how they go together, never built a wheel before though.... we've also done a lot...
  15. F

Ooh! update! Charl's just been messing around with putting the spokes back on the wheels for me, he'd never done it before, but thought he'd have a go at the twisting, turned out awesome, he's pretty clever!
  16. F

Decided not to go with the candy green...Updated 12/30/09!!!

Re: Decided not to go with the candy green on this one... Nice, very nice.
  17. F

How To Build Dope Wheels

Wow! that looks rad! so, all the bikes i have have two cross spokes (just went and checked), should i just add 10mm to that to get a good length to do this?
  18. F

FoxInDocs

here we go, now with pics: http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=21712
  19. F

Ok, sooo for anyone who hasn't read my intro (which is probably most people) we started with this: which i picked up off the side of the road. Didn't really know what it was or what to do with it, except that i want it to be a sort of cruiser and i want to put a bananna seat on it. haven't...
  20. F

Another ugly bike

wow! that is ugly! and it does look a lot like mine too :-P
Back