Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

Motorbikin.

This is the finished article , the bars move so I will have to replace the top clamp with a fabricated piece with four bolts . probably tack them for now .
  2. S

Motorbikin.

Heres a look at the heavier but smaller diameter coils I placed inside the main lower coils , the ride is much better ,less bounce and doesnt bottom as easily .
  3. S

Motorbikin.

Almost finished the new springer fork , have to make a top plate to finish ,and this will enable the bars to be mounted lower , pretty happy with how this bike is coming along , she rides great .
  4. S

SPIEZ, new tires, new pics

Nice , I dig Euro bikes.
  5. S

Ridin' Dirty

I like it ,good job.
  6. S

Monster Gravity Racer

Never mind the engine , pedals would be brilliant .
  7. S

1979 Emory handmade straightbar cruiser frame-up buildup!

Very nice ,Id recommend the Electra tyres , they are 2.35 and are really well made , they would set the bike of just right .
  8. S

Motorbikin.

Thanks for your compliments , Yep , 26 Indian Chief was the inspiration , I will paint the fork when I have tidied it up , have to open the fork a touch ,theres some rubbing with the fat tyre .
  9. S

Motorbikin.

Re: Motorbikin. Update Finally got this back together , its been collecting dust for a while , couple of nice new double wall steel 24"s new spokes, front has a disc hub and a new Thick Brick , coaster rear with a fat Kenda . Replaced the rough riding triple clamp fork with a cut down bent...
  10. S

My new Schwinn

Got my new bike this week , its a 2009 Classic Alloy 3 sp , rides like a dream , and the Electra Vintage Diamonds I fitted really make the bike. The Shimano hub is brilliant , The difference between it and the old SA is immense , top gear is fast , well fast for me [/img]
  11. S

The Amsterback

Re: The Amsterback - Need tire advice Interesting that Electra chose the Schwalbes , when they make the Vintage diamonds , exactly the same size and color , I bought some Electra Diamonds for my Schwinn , the distributor here in Aus wouldnt sell me any Fat Franks ,I was told , " we have to be...
  12. S

flying pegasus

Inspirational s***, I bought a nice bent springer of G a coupla yrs back , be good to see this bike finished .
  13. S

ENGINE No.9 (completely complete!)

Re: BARBACUED IGUANA Great job with the springers , those rear rockers are very clever .
  14. S

Spring Springer ,HAVE PICS

Yair !nice design , very cool item. thanks for showing.
  15. S

Motorbikin with hardly any power

Yeah its not much power , it does help tho , any pedaling you do is easy going . and its not difficult to get more out of it , I have plans for a three spd hub driven thru a jackshaft shift kit , it will make a big difference .
  16. S

Motorbikin with hardly any power

Heres my Australia legal motorbicycle , the motor has only 200watts, that is all we are allowed here in New South Wales , anyway the engine is totally gutless and wont rev past around 1800rpm , tho its easy enough to get normal power levels out of it while I loosen it up ...
  17. S

Chunky Monkey- 12/20 Drum Brake added.

You chaps get all the cool parts over there , can anyone point me in the right direction for one of them front drums ? they have a more vintage look than the Sturmey A drums , Id like one for each bike !
  18. S

Felt cruiser rear hub options

Love the fork , arent they the holy grail of jump bike forks or something along those lines , I agree with rebuilding the coaster hub .
  19. S

Last Shot....With Paint

Re: Last Shot Cheers Ill definitely look into the golf cart option .
  20. S

Last Shot....With Paint

Re: Last Shot Great bike , I really like it and you have made something special , Id love to see it with a four stroke , youve got me thinking about a scratch built beefed up Monark type springer , I was set on doing an Indian leaf spring but its very difficult to get the spring rate light...
Back