Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. pauliesatx

NEW BELGIUM BREWERY BIKES!!!!!!!

HELP! I NEED TO KNOW IF THE 2000 EDITION ACTUALLY HAS SERIAL NUMBERS! LONG STORY SHORT. I SOLD MY NB 2000 ON EBAY AND IT GOT RETURNED. TURNS OUT IT GOT SHIPPED TO MY OLD ADDRESS AND UPS DIDNT ASK FOR A SIGNATURE. I SAW THE BIKE AT MY OLD ADDRESS WHEN THE PEOPLE LIVING THERE HAD A YARDSALE AND...
  2. pauliesatx

New bike at Walmart... this is... ummm... bad

i think its ok. a bike is a bike and u get what u pay for. i allready know 2 people that bought them. so far from what i noticed they took off the stickers and cut the bars down and took off a brake and they like it with the exception of the pedals need to be replaced and nuts have to be...
  3. pauliesatx

some of my bikes

rad! love them all!
  4. pauliesatx

i am pauliesatx and this is my work-again

actually i have totally done over a hundred. i just dont have pictures to lots of them. currently i am working on my first tandem and i actually got another tandem to work on a few days ago, a open road omega de luxe road bike, and a kulana huli cruiser. i'll post the pics later when i complete...
  5. pauliesatx

i am pauliesatx and this is my work-again

so i kinda lost track of all the bikes i have made. so i decided to post them all up again. i am paul. i buy, fix, repaint, restore, and sell bicycles. i am a skateboarder and have been skateboarding for over 25 years but i really love working on bikes. i started working on cruisers but for the...
  6. pauliesatx

HELP! anyone know about METEORE/METEOR Cycles?

so there are 2 kinds of meteore bicycles. one from germany and one from france or french made. my guess would be france since it actually says paris on it. i noticed the holes on the fenders and from some other stuff i have learned is that those where to have some sort of spokes in it to block...
  7. pauliesatx

HELP! anyone know about METEORE/METEOR Cycles?

ANYONE HAS INFO ON METEORE BICYCLES? can anyone at lest tell me the year of this bike?
  8. pauliesatx

LETS SEE HAWTHORNE BICYCLES !!!!!!!!

where did all the hawthornes go? this last one that was posted looks pretty awesome. i love the colors
  9. pauliesatx

i am pauliesatx and this is some of my work

sorry. it;s been a while an i forgot which link section thing i was supposed to use.
  10. pauliesatx

i am pauliesatx and this is some of my work

ohhhhhh. yeah. i think it says san antonio on my profile too. i got ya. austin isnt that far though. i dont know if i replied or not but i kinda like to ride alone most of the time.
Back