Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Lonewolf

The Hangover Cure

Great bike, Great thread.
  2. Lonewolf

Factory Hot Rod Schwinn

Sweet!!!!
  3. Lonewolf

>>> SINGLESPEED HOTROD >>> done

Re: >>> SINGLESPEED HOTROD >>> Looks Great!
  4. Lonewolf

Aluminati (feels like an abandoned amusement park in here!))

Re: the Aluminati.. *SilVeR KinG* Aerospokes.
  5. Lonewolf

Aluminati (feels like an abandoned amusement park in here!))

Re: the Aluminati.. *SilVeR KinG* Ditto on the great name! Great bike to start with.
  6. Lonewolf

Cobra Cycles Flat Track Racer

Man, you have really done something nice. Everything about it is cool. Wonder if you have build pictures? Awesome.
  7. Lonewolf

Got a Job-Bad Few weeks

The best lessons are often the hardest lessons and are also usually the earliest lessons. Welcome to character building. Go to the job motivated, prove to yourself you are able to handle the firestorm. Accept responsibility for your actions and enjoy the experience. You will use this later on...
  8. Lonewolf

Got a Job-Bad Few weeks

Don't feel bad for chewing gum. He sounds like a complete pr*ck. I wouldn't worry about it. Do your job the best way you can and expect to be fired. That way, if you get fired in a couple weeks, you can just flip it on them and ask "what took you so long?" Some jobs are worth being happy about...
  9. Lonewolf

More bikes HUTCH SCHWINN and HONDA! april 21st

As great a week as you had, the BMX scores are awesome, I didn't see the GT. I'm totally digging that stingray. What a cool bike, color and what? a shifter! Wow, Man. You did great.
  10. Lonewolf

Worlds Slowest Indian briggs powered

I love the title of the thread. Lol.
  11. Lonewolf

Colson Rat Flyer- New shoes and new pics

Re: Colson Rat This is a really nice bike. I think that main spotlight/ headlamp needs to be bigger, though. ;P
  12. Lonewolf

Roach. Turbo'd methanol rat bike!

Really nice stuff. All Subarus should end up as rat bikes.
  13. Lonewolf

Ok I cut the stem off, Now what?

Why would you have cut it off when you could have mounted bars to the stem, and beat it out, upside down? Good luck with the hacksaw blade idea. You might want to try putting the mother love torque with a high quality vice grip, on the remaining part of the exposed stem and beating on the...
  14. Lonewolf

NEW CUSTOM BIKE

Great stuff!
  15. Lonewolf

Hawthorne junkie

I would put the bottom one at approximately a 1940-41.
  16. Lonewolf

basement find

Your wife sounds like she's cool.
  17. Lonewolf

Hawthorne junkie

They are both really cool saves. I am resto modding one identical to the bottom one, but both are desirable bikes to have. I'm not even going to attempt to date anything, because there are scads of people here who know more about this stuff than I. I can say they are both dynamite scores...
  18. Lonewolf

Bike to survive the end of america?

Alot of Y bikes had metal frames, later on and I don't remember the green color. Mine is an 18", I am 6'0'' and it's slightly cumbersome. Chances are, hers is a 16" frame and would be a great choice for any guy my size as it would be alot more "Flickable". I say go get it.
  19. Lonewolf

Bike to survive the end of america?

Nice.
Back