Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

2. S

Heavy Duti in Primer

3. S

3/16 cog rear sprocket hub needed

Hi, i am in europe and recently bought a frame from a 1990s Columbia cruiser reissue from the USA. It came with an unusual wide front sprocket, in the meantime i learned that it needs a 3/16 chain which i have already bought because its a common size for mopeds over here. However to use this...
  4. S

Board Track Style Bicycle From England ( GRADY ROCKET )

Re: Board Track Style Bicycle From England Thanks for the information, i think the problem with reproducing this will be to find a similar product since i am not in the UK. what kind of watercolours are these?
  5. S

Board Track Style Bicycle From England ( GRADY ROCKET )

Re: Board Track Style Bicycle From England that paint looks great, rusty metal look even on the wood, would be nice if you could describe how you did that,dont exactly understand what you mean by: I have also rubbed and dry brushed on some coppers, browns and greens to give it all that rusty...
  6. S

Schwinn Heavy Duti Ratrod Style

I live in Europe and love the bikes on this forum, i didnt yet dare to buy an old frame from the USA because i was afraid it might be difficult to find parts especially unusual bearing sizes etc. over here. So finally i chose this new Schwinn Heavy Duti Frame and gave it a makeover. I think it...
  7. S

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE New Schwinn Heavy Duti - Ratrod Style (why dont they sell it like this, would have saved me some time and money)
  8. S

Josephine gets a markeover - becomes CRANKY!!

Funny, a couple of days ago i also wanted to write that this was like overpainting the Mona Lisa - but didnt dare to write such a thing as a newbie on this board - i and also i think that adding shiny paint to something that was made to look old and worn also changes the idea of that...
Back