Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Roth Green Machine

that thing is wicked cool! 8) details on sourcing this frame please...it's perfect for what I have in mind.
  2. C

Led-Sled Sidecar Project

Hands the down...the bike build off winner that was never entered! I gotta get ya to build one for me...
  3. C

"LACY LUCILLE" FINALLY DONE!

now that's what I'm talkin 'bout right there... :mrgreen:
  4. C

I'm done with it, at least that's what the wifey thinks...

I've posted this one before, but I think I'm finally happy with it. Basic Micargi Falcon frameset used with what parts/pieces I fancied. I haven't found a saddle that suits me and I don't yet have the funds for the Brooks 190 I really want, so this 'stocker' will have to do. Otherwise, it's...
  5. C

Cruisingmarine finally introduces himself...

Long story short: love to cruise, and i'm a Marine. Hence the screen name :wink: I'm a cyclist, a former marathon/cross-country/trails runner, and love the ratrodbike scene. Although I must admit, I prefer them a little more on the 'polished' side, if you will. Can't say enough about how...
  6. C

Thanks Crassly! - Pixie Rebuild -FINISHED PICS 5/15/10

AWESOME! very well done.
  7. C

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

Picked up a huffy cranbrook for the wifey, mommy's day gift :wink: . Had some parts leftover from previous builds so I added some 1.75 whitewalls, matching saddle/grips/saddlebag, 'ol skool generator light kit, and it looks pretty cool. Next up, springer up front and 5spd/drum brake hub swap in...
  8. C

NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

Re: NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART Looks like i will be making a trip for a donor
  9. C

Powder Coating pricing

Frame, fork, fenders, racks, chainguard, $150, 3stage, silver met base, candy green, clear top. Only thing i had to do was drive 10min to drop off, and drive back two weeks later to pick up. :mrgreen:
  10. C

The Phoenix Phreaks First Friday Art Walk Ride

:x gotta miss this one for yet another family function...it's my baby girl's 1st Birthday! so i get a mulligan, right?
  11. C

Forgot my lunch, so . . . I made these.

a set of orange and black please. and yes, do forget your lunch more often; idle hands are the devils playground... :mrgreen:
  12. C

The Phoenix Phreaks First Friday Art Walk Ride

looks like i might have to join you guys for next months outing... :mrgreen:
  13. C

flake paint

I second... the flash used in this photo gives you an idea of how it appears in full sunlight... 8)
  14. C

Impakt Sidehack

please make it stop!!! side-hacks went the way of the 8tracks...let's hope those don't come back either
  15. C

Last Shot finally finished

since there seems to be a glimer of hope...ha ha So being third in line to place an order, big time hint, i do have few questions. How much? So i can prepare my explanation to the Mrs. How long is the wait? Like it would even matter. Can i have some ape hangers?
  16. C

Let's play "Name that rear hub!"

Thanks gents, first time using one of these for a build so i was'nt sure what i was gettng myself into. Should be fun.
  17. C

Let's play "Name that rear hub!"

So I'm wanting to use this on a build for the 'ol lady, but for the life of me can't find any information on this setup. So I come to you my fellow RRB's, join in the fun. All I know is that it is from a late '60's tandem (so i was told), has a very faint fancy script stamping of the word...
  18. C

HD Club Cruiser

I'm diggin it.
Back