Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. M

Saying Goodbye To The Bike Hobby

i been in the bike game for a few years now ...i dont ride bikes ...i just like it !!!! my son loves the bikes i build and loves showin em off ... as far as selling bikes i do that also ...and lots of parts !!! i enjoy that aspect of it as well ...the camaraderie of the people in the hobby...
  2. M

christmas bicycle build to help kids in need

check with your local food pantry,,,,we have given away about 60 bikes in the last 4 years through ours .. one may not b enuff or it may b ...see what they have 2 say about it !!!! u may b able 2 make a few kids happy !!! :mrgreen:
  3. M

Hope everybody in the area is okay

washington il was pretty messed up ...bout 25 miles west of me !!! buddy of mines parents lost a house n vehicles they say only one has passed from the storm so far ...but they r still doin search n rescue !!! missed my town ...it did get pretty nasty tho !!! thoughts go out 2 all involved!!!
  4. M

' 51 Schwinn DX pedicab project -Rolling mock up pics-

cool lookin ride !!!! that frame ur using came from illinois ... :wink: i like what u done with it !!!! LOL r u gonna make money with this thing or just for driving drunk buddies around ..?
  5. M

All Illinois Interstate 80 people

i seen that on CL ...may b worth a lil ride to check it out !!!! never know !!
  6. M

Not how to do it

Re: How not to true a rim what if u use a very small cresent wrench ....LOL :mrgreen:
  7. M

Spaceliner

wow the blue goes great with the chrome !!!! outstanding job !!!!! :mrgreen:
  8. M

Bike Fest Looking For Graphic Artisits

so very very cool .....id love for u 2 design my tattoo ....i want an old school chopper like that with a big ol fat guy on it ... want it on the side of my foot ...
  9. M

5th annual bicycle show&swapmeet.pontiac,il july 28th 2013

another good swap up n pontiac ,...got to see n hang out with some cool guys !!! learned a few things too !!!
  10. M

Pre war Dayton and Monark Silver king

the sweet SK got lots of looks at the show sunday ...mayb u should have put it n the show ...LOL was good 2 see ya and talk with ya !!!
  11. M

sweet ...city foke ...LOL
  12. M

im bringin a ton of tires fenders cpl whole bikes ...and a crap ton of other stuff ...
  13. M

im sayin ...i hope im not the only one commin ...prolly wont sell much ... :mrgreen:
  14. M

What is happening to TV?

im with raggedjim ....that philly throttle is pretty good ... and the new whats in the barn motorcycle show ...thats pretty good ... u have 2 look at all tv as entertainment ...thats what its all about now for truth n real reality i usually go to facebook ....lmbo :mrgreen:
  15. M

who is all goin to this ...ill b there with a load ....hopin i do as well as last year :mrgreen: ...
  16. M

random dropoffs

ill take that brake arm if u can get it off .,... :mrgreen:
  17. M

LMK ill help ya out if i can !!!!
  18. M

man u need any help ...or anything 2 finish this up ?? LMK
  19. M

26" rim questions

i have put 3 inch tires on many differnt rims ...from mnt bike rims 2 reg ol balloner rims ... as for matching tires ...im sure someone will know if thats possible
  20. M

schwinn gurus ...

mmmm last of the line eh ....means its worth a crap ton rite ????? :mrgreen:
Back