Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. H

Dumpster Find

Me + Dumpster = Me Looking Into Dumpster + Me Climbing Into Dumpster = Me Pulling Goodies Out Of Dumpster!! Gotta Love Dumpster Diving!!
  2. H

CL Score: Redline PL 24

Just picked up this Redline PL 24 off of CL. It's pretty clean, but not 100% original. It has GT hubs & brake tabs have been welded to the forks. I am not sure of the year.
  3. H

Electra Cruiser

X
  4. H

New Years Day Ride in Albuquerque (Short Notice)

If possible, I would like to put together a New Years Day Ride in Albuquerque. If not the 1st, maybe the 7th or 8th? Anyone interested? If so hit me up ASAP.
  5. H

Electra Cruiser (Now With Pictures)

X
  6. H

Weekend "RATification"

Weekend "RATification" Before: After:
  7. H

Video: Old School BMX in Hawaii

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft2Vq_QM ... r_embedded
  8. H

Project: W.T.F. (What The Fun)

Project: W.T.F. (What The Fun) I'll be using the $10 Mystery Cruiser that I scored off of CL as the platform for this build. See it in "Fresh Finds": http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=46754&st=0&sk=t&sd=a I plan on cutting & flipping the rear of the frame, stretching...
  9. H

$10 Mystery Cruiser

This evening while browsing CL I came accross an ad with the title "Crusier bike - $10". Here's what was in the ad: "Crusier bike that needs to be finished. Frame was painted and ready to reassemble. Needs new crank set bearings. All the parts are wrapped up in plastic." I talked to the...
  10. H

Skull Skates handlebars

Does anyone know what the rise on the Skull Skates handlebars is? Thanks
  11. H

Fresh CL Find

Just picked up a Manhattan Cruiser Aero off of CL to flip!
  12. H

Huffy Cruiser Build (The Black Bomber)

The starting point, a Huffy Good Vibrations Gonna pull the forks & stem from a donor Schwinn. Black CB wheels from The Bicycle Wheel Warehouse. Stem from donor Schwinn. Origin8 Classic Lite Seat, Oury grips & KMC chain. Maxy Cross cranks pulled from a old school GT bmx. DB...
  13. H

New Tattoo

Went & got a new tattoo today! Check it out!
  14. H

Huffy Cruiser

Scored this one off of CL.
  15. H

Genesis Onyx 29" Cruiser

Has anyone seen one of these bad boys @ Walmart? Not bad for $149.00!! Genesis Onyx 29" Cruiser
  16. H

Cool Bike Build Video

Enjoy http://m.gizmodo.com/5790581/this-is-one-sexy-custom-bike+building-video
  17. H

2 Questions

I plan on sanding & painting aluminum crank arms. 1st question: Is it safe to clean the aluminum with Lacquer Thinner? 2nd question: What would be a good spray paint to use?
  18. H

Another CL Murray Score

Nothing special, but for $10.00 I just couldn't pass it up. Gonna set it aside while I finish my current Murray project.
  19. H

I took these pics this summer

Here's a nesting dove in my backyard. At least six doves nested here throughout the spring/summer. Close up
Back