Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. thirstee

Twin Cities, MN. Vintage Bicycle Show & Swap 5/17/2015

Looking forward to this and many more events this summer! Chime in MN folk
  2. thirstee

Twin Cities, MN. Vintage Bicycle Show & Swap 5/17/2015

Pioneer Cycle, 12741 Central Avenue Northeast, Blaine, MN 55434 ***Trophies for Best Original Bicycle, Best Restored Bicycle and People's Choice*** FREE swap space! FREE show entry! FREE admission! Lots of cool bikes & parts for sale! Show & Swap 9 am-2 pm. Vendor set up 8 am, no reservations...
  3. thirstee

Price of powder coating?

Best price I've found in the Twin Cities metro area in MN is $60 if you strip $100 if they do. Ish needs to be CLEAN tho!
  4. thirstee

MN Classic/Antique Bike Club's Fall Ride 22Sep

Dang, falls on a terrible day for me, I was really looking forward to this. Steve, please take a bunch of pics so I can see what I missed out on.
  5. thirstee

Help ID this single bar cantilever

I have a rollfast with a similar single bar cantilever design. It is not the same but there is another rollfast in this link if you scroll down to the bottom. Not the same as mine but more similar to yours maybe. viewtopic.php?f=16&t=24595
  6. thirstee

Test riding our latest finds (another ride)

Re: Test riding our latest finds Nice CWC there...rolling relic!
  7. thirstee

Mob Rules - initial mock-up pics

Looking good! Where's the build's theme music though? :(
  8. thirstee

St. Cloud MN here...........

Welcome! And howdy from St. Paul
  9. thirstee

Kickstand Magazine Update

Imagine my surprise when I came home to this today. Especially considering I requested and received a refund early last summer. The mag is still a pile of crap in my opinion and I would never waste my money on this publication ever again! More advertisements than content and the content barely...
  10. thirstee

First Ride in 50+ years: 2023 Update

Re: First Ride in 50+ years: My Mother In Law has passed on Sorry to hear Steve, my best to you and yours.
  11. thirstee

Bicycle Club Logo

I hate to be that guy but don't you mean Pedalers or is it spelled with two ll's, Pedallers. Unless of course it's a club comprised of individuals who sell bicycles. :wink:
  12. thirstee

COMING SOON!!!!!!

Kinda dorky. I missed out on the first batch and would rather have that version. Could you do a run of each? Maybe they were left blank until a fitting label was decided upon? I'm not sure exactly what I would put on them yet but I would slap them on my rides right away regardless. Represent...
  13. thirstee

Instagram

thirstopher
  14. thirstee

Anyone here on instagram??

thirstopher
  15. thirstee

Instagram

thirstopher
  16. thirstee

H.P. Snyder built ?

Another re-post in the correct category since this one didn't exist when I originally posted. Large 24" frame(I can stuff 26" wheels in it). Previous postings lean toward hp snyder built. Chain ring looks BMX to me. The only other I have come across is this one on bmxmuseum.com Let me know...
  17. thirstee

Rollfast

Bump to revive this old thread. Still have yet to see another. Notice the top tube appears to extend through the seat tube. Also the lower top tube is singular up to the seat tube and does not continue past to form the seat stays. In the photo you can see many of the parts are not original...
  18. thirstee

What does my daughter need to make her cool?

streetpirate's "Rat Salad" build is the ticket. A one way ticket to hipster status imo. What word do them youngsters use to describe something "cool" nowadays? Pimp, boss, rad? Anyway if one were to roll around campus on this whip they would put said passersby at a loss of correct vernacular...
  19. thirstee

Question about grease...

Synthetic wheel bearing grease. Has many uses well beyond it's intended purpose. Cheap, easy to find and far exceeds your needs. I like mobil 1.
Back