Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. udallcustombikes

1980-Something Emory Work Bike

It was parked under a large rotating tool that is used in the building of the forward lower portion of the 777 fuselage.
  2. udallcustombikes

Spotted this poor trike last night. Sad ending to 30 years of service.
  3. udallcustombikes

Here i am doing my work when not on the bike. I am running the crane on the top right in the first pic, top left in the second.
  4. udallcustombikes

As an overhead crane operator in an aircraft factory my job puts me on a bike every night. About 8 years ago I built this beauty from parts I pulled from scrap bins at work. Worksman wheels with brick red rubber and geared to cruise the level cement floors of the factory. When I began the build...
  5. udallcustombikes

20" BXC Racing circa '82

Sure did. I hope to get to the shop this week to see how much info I can dig up on it.
  6. udallcustombikes

20" BXC Racing circa '82

That was my first stop after he dropped it off.
  7. udallcustombikes

20" BXC Racing circa '82

My brother-in-law asked me to get a bike fixed up for him and dropped this off. It is a custom built frame for the Bicycle X-Change racing team. Since the shop is still open and going strong I am going to swing by and talk to "The Bikeman" to get some more in depth information about it.
  8. udallcustombikes

Bought a Industrial Trike Today

They used to have a surplus store, but they closed it down after the tornado in 2012. Most all of the bikes and trikes are riden until the frames crack. Then they are stripped down and scrapped.
  9. udallcustombikes

Back in a big way

I was in such a hurry to put it together I wasn't paying attention. I noticed that it was backwards as she was riding it and corrected my mistake. I have ridden it to work for the last two nights. This thing is a monster!
  10. udallcustombikes

Back in a big way

Gonna ride it for a while and see what I want to change. After that?
  11. udallcustombikes

Back in a big way

After an extended haitus due to other projects, bicycle burn-out and being priced out of the market by "American Pickers Syndrome" I am back. I have wanted a fat bike since I first saw a Surly Moonlander in one of my local bike shops several years ago. Since those are a bit out of my price...
  12. udallcustombikes

UCB Hub Project- Musselman Rebuild

Option 1: take what is left of the bearings, the cog they ride in, the threaded race and the drawing to your local bike shop and they should have them in stock. Option 2: Find loose bearings the same diameter as the ones you are replacing and fill the cog minus one bearing.
  13. udallcustombikes

"WHEATPENNY" 1934 Colson

I built up my identical '34 Colson a couple build offs back. Looking good so far!
  14. udallcustombikes

Pepper Roller

After I rode it for a couple weeks I decided I didn't like the feel so I tried to sell it and couldn't find any takers so I got parted out and the frame went up on display. She may see the road again yet.
  15. udallcustombikes

Pepper Roller

Thanks, DW. The frame is one I had built up a couple years ago. The first and last proper resto I've ever done. Here is a link to the original build thread http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/diamond-in-the-rough-polished-gem-almost-done.49448/
  16. udallcustombikes

Pepper Roller

After stressing out over last year's rrbbo I didn't think I would want to subject myself to it again, but here I am. I have sold most of my bikes and parts off to finance my truck. The truck is gone and I have to start scrounging up some parts. Here is what I am starting with though- A brand...
  17. udallcustombikes

★★★1941★★★FINISHED!

OK, I'm following this one. You have come a long way, kid!
  18. udallcustombikes

A little love for the Tall Bikes!

Here is a quick video of me riding mine. http://s808.photobucket.com/user/udallcustombikes/media/VIDEO0011.mp4.html
  19. udallcustombikes

A little love for the Tall Bikes!

Back