Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. T

So Cal Rat Rod Ride*update and edited*

gotta wurk this weekend, but if this continues I'm definitely down
  2. T

Who is going to to the Turlock swap meet- Jan 28-29 2012

thanks for saving me the trip
  3. T

Who is going to to the Turlock swap meet- Jan 28-29 2012

are there a lot of bikes and parts here and is there a section or are the spread out all over the place. Trying to figure out if it's worth it to cpome up from L.A.
  4. T

The Jetflow Express

Hey Lobsterboy, Great build, I live over in Valley Village and I'm hoping to see this thing out on the streets. Do ya' know if there are any otherv ratrodders in the area
  5. T

1935 Monark 5 BAR "Deluxe 6 Rat Racer"

wow, that's gonna be hard to beat. awesome, awesome, awesome
  6. T

any opinions on the S/A 2 speed kickback

Trying to decide on a new sturmey archer or the ever elusive old bendix
  7. T

Stolen straight 8

Hey guys, Please keep an eye out for me on the internet. Had my 08 Electra straight 8 stolem from my parking garage on 2/28. I live in North Hollywood CA for those of you that live in the L.A. area and may see it locally, there's not that many of them around. Fortunately they only took one bike...
  8. T

Greaser/Socia Gang Fight Build off

I'm not talking lowriders per se, but as I said let's leave it open to interpretation. If that's your interpretation than cool go for it. Let's see how much interest it garners. We could split it up a few different ways. 1) let everyone choose which way they would prefer to go. We may end up...
  9. T

Greaser/Socia Gang Fight Build off

I was watching the Outsiders last night and the gang fight gave me a thought for a build off. The greasers in the movie are naturally huddled around an old flat black rat and the Socia's pull up in shiny drop top sleds and muscle cars. What if we did a build off where we split up into teams. One...
  10. T

did I blow it?

That was in Concord, Right? I think I saw it. Wasn't paying much attention to complete bikes because I would've had to get them back to Texas. If it were in my neck of the woods I would've jumped for 50 maybe 60 but I would've passed on the 80.
  11. T

help, Can't place an order in "Goods"

That did it, Got me a shirt and messenger bag. Thanks Rat Rod
  12. T

help, Can't place an order in "Goods"

Everytime I try to put an item in my cart it switches to the shopping cart page and shows no items in cart. Please help, I must have the messenger bag b/4 my upcoming trip.
  13. T

Threading a steering tube

Is there any harm in threading a steering tube further down than the top bearing? If I use a roadmaster springer on a frame with a shorter head tube will I have to add thread to the bottom of the upper trusses as well?
  14. T

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

The plant I'm working in has 100's of worksman bikes and trikes. Alot of the guys riding them around are welders so there are a lot of cool mods. Some useful and some completely frivolous. Unfortunately They'll fire me if I get caught taking pix there. So I'll have to be careful
  15. T

Has anyone ever seen or built a slap shifter

I was thinking a ratchet style front to back but side to side would be way cool.
  16. T

Has anyone ever seen or built a slap shifter

I was using a come along at work today and I realized that I must have a slap shifter on my next bike. Any ideas?
  17. T

How to build a shifter (Finished Pictures)

Very cool, I've been wanting to do this to my straight 8 w/ an 8-ball shifter, Now I've got the step by step
  18. T

Dating a Hiawatha Meteor Chief ??? (photo added)

Thanks again for your help. This forum is always a great source of information and inspiration. .
  19. T

Re: Dating a Hiawatha Meteor Chief ??? hopefully that worked
  20. T

Re: Dating a Hiawatha Meteor Chief ??? understood, I'll get some up as soon as I can. Thanks for the help.
Back