Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Lavrente

show your Spaceliners!!

Here are my two.
  2. Lavrente

are these actually strong?

thanks thats a nice looking wheel!
  3. Lavrente

are these actually strong?

How strong would these rims be? I love the idea but do not understand how they could be structurally sound, I foresee bending and warping or am I wrong and these are acutally strong?
  4. Lavrente

OH NO, someone is selling my Columbia Five Star Superbe!!!!!

I think he is stalking you and planning to steal it once a buyer says ok he is going to get it, better buy a really big lock. :wink: Nice bike btw
  5. Lavrente

Indonesian bikeculture

And that is just awesome!!!!
  6. Lavrente

Indonesian bikeculture

They know Ollie http://indonesiakustombike.darkbb.com/o ... e-t992.htm The forkless bike he really is world known! :mrgreen:
  7. Lavrente

tattoo ideas

not really a bike saying but go with Alfred E. Newmans saying ... What me Worry? or in Latin to confuse everyone Quid Mi Vixari? Where you going to get the ink placed?
  8. Lavrente

Wheels

It all depends on the size you are looking for, certain sizes are cheaper on different sites. Did you ever think about painting a set? its alot easier than you would think.
  9. Lavrente

could it be BankerRat's B-Day

Happy B-day. I will let you figure out what the "B" is for. Brent
  10. Lavrente

Rat Bobber

DUDE!! where did you get those pedals?! I love them... looking good, I am still trying to convince my wife to let me softtail her yellow one. She is really reluctant to let me do anything to it she likes it as is. B
  11. Lavrente

Tall Bikes,lets see'em!!

Here is mine! I am hooked I want to build more. Thinking of going really crazy and doing a fixed gear one. B
  12. Lavrente

Gaskill's Hop Shop: "Dead Little Dove"

I thought this site was about rat rodding and new ideas not to put down anyones ideas no matter how radical they are. I think this is a great concept!! who cares if its functional or not its the IDEA that counts. Keep on building and keep the clown face its awesome in a "killer clowns from...
  13. Lavrente

Rat Bobber

now that you have done that to yours I am looking at mine and thinking how plain jane it is! I think i might try to softtail it, spring style backend solid seat, lower the stance, yea thats what I gotta do. Awesome job!!
  14. Lavrente

Ride The Lightning

So much for sidewalks and bike paths this guy needs main thurofairs and highways! LOVE IT!!! You are one brave man to ride that high up. B
  15. Lavrente

"Nuke" Pics Air Ride IFS

Re: Zero Rake "Nuke" Look on ebay for Honda Coilovers. I know it sounds weird but they are really really stiff. And its honda so you can pick up a set of four for 25 bucks for no name ones. I have them on my car and trust me on the stiffness. :roll:
  16. Lavrente

penny farthing bike

Forkless bike viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7153 Penny Farthing from scratch viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7343&st=0&sk=t&sd=a Both bikes were made by ChopperOlli and he is from Finland. I still love both of these bikes wishin I had a lot more skill to do such work, but alas no skill no time. B
  17. Lavrente

Mount Fuji

Actually it fits length-wise I just have to take the wheels off to close the hatch. Which isn't bad its just a pain in the butt to center those wheels with that chain setup. But as I said would be worth it now I have to build a tall bike for the wife that way we can cruise together or I'm gonna...
  18. Lavrente

Mount Fuji

Thanks all! I am not going to paint it, I love the color!! The weld that was done on that bike is gorilla style the guy that helped me weld it weighs almost 300lbs he took it for a ride it held him no problem. As for the headbadge... I love them one of my favs. I love the Motobecane badges. This...
  19. Lavrente

Surprise on my doorstep

I have two of them they are great bikes super light weight. Love them the green is my normal rider and the gray is being converted to a fixie.
  20. Lavrente

Angry Tiki (just about finished)

Re: Angry Tiki (update 10/2) What kinda frame is that? :shock:
Back