Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. XC204

Lil' Monster

Hey Mark wow a long time has passed glad to see you are still messing with two wheeled stuff
  2. XC204

Mini Chopper

3. XC204

Mini Chopper

I just got done with this 12" kids bike it was going to be for the little grandson but he can ride the 16" trek now so I thought I would give it to a little guy who just lost his grandfather rebuilt the Springer and PC it gloss black, cut the cross bar off of the handle bars and PC it in super...
  4. XC204

Colson Loop Tail Flat Tracker?

the wheels are of of a felt hot wheels bike but I think the reason they look so good is the color combo seems to go good together and I had never seen any orange wheels before. I built the bike around the wheel set.
  5. XC204

12" Springer Fork

Thanks I. Found the build thread for the fork and the bike it was on. http://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/jr-rat-done.47234/page-3#post-719687
  6. XC204

12" Springer Fork

I have this springer I built for the grandson but he's out grown it so I sand blasted and powder coated in gloss black fits the typical 12" kids bike from Walmart or the like. Turns them into a slick looking ride for your little guy. All hardware is stainless also. I will look up the build...
  7. XC204

oops double images
  8. XC204

Haven't been on the site recently so I thought I oughta finish up this post. Got the bike done and it rides great
  9. XC204

Oh the seat post is T6 solid aluminum I milled some fluts on yesterday at lunch it's ready for black powder
  10. XC204

Wheels,color on fork so far. Tried to flip photo to correct orientation now cant upload it:( got i! Also some of the build parts.
  11. XC204

Nexus Inter 7 speed in a Worksman frame?

Cut the tab off and have a piece of 3/8" X1/8" steel tigged on in correct clocking if you do all the prep it's about a 2 minute job just gotta find a friendly shop or friend.
  12. XC204

I ended up doing a Shelby for the charity auction so just been riding this as is pretty much. Going for a flat dirt track moto look. Got the parts and have stripped the frame and welded on coaster brake bracket.
  13. XC204

Colson Loop Tail

Start of a rebuild stuff to come.
  14. XC204

Cerakote frame finish

That's nice! I would like to try this in my oven but I think its a liquid sprayed on then baked at 700 ish degrees might tax my home built setup!
  15. XC204

Warren

That's awesome! I did a similar one now pookie42's but I like yours better.
  16. XC204

Spot Rocker 29er ss

I got this frame from a friend that had this 2012 never used 17.5" frame. Spot is Colorado (Golden) company and way way out of my price range ! I just had to build it up but on a budget... So so Internet / parts stash / bike swap shopping I went. Got some new take off wheels from a Canondale ss...
  17. XC204

Hot Wheels 24 x 3.00 Tires

Oh Gee you had me for a sec. Big! hope the tires were ok for you.
  18. XC204

C1run1 it was only the tires so don't feel too bad. I just ordered a set of Felt Berm Masters 24 x 3.0 to put on these wheels felt has them in stock now.
  19. XC204

I know of 3 places in Illinois but I take it they have seen Texas. I've got some black thick bricks on order from Motostrano I just can't do ww tires and I'm a bit too old to have a nostalgia on the hot wheels theme.
  20. XC204

"DRAGSTER TYPHOON" (SOLD)

Gill this is the build link to the bike. And do you have a shifter rod for the nexus 3 whls? http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/street-skinny-typhoon-done.33442/
Back