Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. K

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

Awesome builds again this year. Wow...
  2. K

2012 Shiney Side Up

Shiney Side Up Bicycle Show Presented by Behind Bars Inc. Sunday July 29th, 2012 History Park, San Jose, California This is one of the best shows on the West Coast Not to be missed See ya all there...
  3. K

Stolen-Update 7/6/2012

One week today. Still mourning my loss. Not one clue of evidence that any bikes or pedal cars survived or been recovered. Checking CL everyday including Sac, SF Bay Area and LA. Called Sac PD to find out where recovered stolen bikes are kept. Although bikes in the evidence room are not...
  4. K

Stolen-Update 7/6/2012

Re: Stolen-Update 6/29/2012 Good job Skipton, I'm still in shock and not thinking real clear. All but the second one in from the right are missing. The third from the right in now Rotton Apple painted distressed red with apple green accents. Nuke is still safe in a sheltered bunker...
  5. K

Stolen-Update 7/6/2012

Re: Stolen-Update 6/29/2012 Early this afternoon on the same day of the theft, Friday the Sacramento Police Department recovered my truck and empty trailer abandoned in da hood blocking someones driveway. The alert homeowner called the police. No finger printing was done that I could see. A...
  6. K

Stolen-Update 7/6/2012

Carmichael, California 6/29/2012 I woke up this morning to find my old silver 1992 F-150 4x4 Flairside hooked up to my black Haulmark tandom axle trailer had vanished. The contents of the trailer held 15 of my prize bicycles including two Build Off contenders Mash Banger and Undertaker. The...
  7. K

FX/3

Work in progress. I like this fork a little better. The cats outta da bag. How many of your were able to see my vision of the seat possition? Things are starting to flow I think.
  8. K

FX/3

Got my photobucket working but lost my mind in the process. As you can see I have gone a little different direction on the front fork idea. I'm sacrificing the look for the function, one of my F's. Nice head tube angle and rake. This will steer mo betta I'm guessing. Mike S. at Vintage...
  9. K

FX/3

Had to make a little progress to keep up with you go getters. But... Photobucket aint working so I 'll post progress photos when its back up.
  10. K

FX/3

The tire I say, What about the tire?
  11. K

Jacked Up Pilot, few new pics

Re: no name yet, CWC w/ big and littles, name input needed I see Bush Pilot in your future.
  12. K

BUILD OFF #7 DISCUSSION

Whatta ya need Jim? You can go digging for parts at my place if that helps.
  13. K

FX/3

Had to search out a tire and wheel combination that will work for this slingshot dragster themed project. I know you guys are feeling sorry for me having to look through piles and piles of stuff but remember I've been collecting longer then some of you have been alive. If you young guns start...
  14. K

FX/3

Insane you say? I think yes, I'm keepin this one way low so when I fall off with my padded straight jacket on I won't hit my head too hard.
  15. K

FX/3

Just received the first part #1A from the Kuttnhack research and developement department. Looks to be a good fit and off to a good start. This is the same delivery table that hatched Mash Banger.
  16. K

FX/3

It will happen. Thanks for the kind comments. Anybody see where I'm going with this?
  17. K

FX/3

It starts in your head with a vision...Then rattles your brain with the mission.Any objections to the same _ _ _ marriage of this asian and american tubing? Can this be accepted by our modern society of Rat Rod Builders and is it legal for 2012?
  18. K

FX/3

19. K

FX/3

One word... Slingshot
  20. K

RIP BEASTIE BOY ADAM YAUCH!

Don't worry boyz, he's with all the fine girlies in da back a da bus.
Back