Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Bigcam59

2 recent additions to the "Rat Patrol"!

I didn't need any more bikes, since my space is getting limited, so of course I recently added these to my fleet!:bigsmile:
  2. Bigcam59

5/8" seat post shim/adapter?

I recently used a socket extension I picked up at Tractor Supply on my Western Flyer. Long, chrome and strong!
  3. Bigcam59

Penny-farthings: an eye-opening experience

Update- I finally parted with mine after I fell off of it...twice in the same day! I miss it occasionally but I've decided to stick with bicycles less likely to hurt me!
  4. Bigcam59

Seeing a lot of bogus bike listings on ebay

Barn find = curb find Vintage = rusty crap Like new = needs work Needs work = basket case "I know what I've got" = "I think it's more valuable than it really is!"
  5. Bigcam59

Here I go again!

I swear, I wasn't in the market for yet another bike, but I saw this on FB. She was painted gold with a paintbrush but the price was right and well, here we are!
  6. Bigcam59

Mod or Stock?

Anything that lets you ride it more works.
  7. Bigcam59

Craigslist nightmares and dreams...

I can't believe this was 10 years ago!
  8. Bigcam59

To all those "serious" riders...

it's actually an old moped headlight. the bulb has been replaced with an LED bicycle headlight that connects to a separate rechargeable battery that velcos to the frame when needed
  9. Bigcam59

To all those "serious" riders...

10. Bigcam59

Nothing fits me

This is the Philly Special, a mild custom I did based on the Tuesday February 29, a big 29"wheel cruiser. I'm 6'1" and it fits me with room to spare.
  11. Bigcam59

Please share your experience

Locomotive Breath, My oldest custom...
  12. Bigcam59

Redline Rain City project help!

I am currently working on a Redline Rain City project and need to know what type of headset the frame takes exactly. I know it is an integrated 1 1/8" headset, but beyond that I am not sure, and don't want to buy the wrong thing over and over again! Hoping someone out there can help, thanks!
  13. Bigcam59

What Size Headset ?

Micargi Royal that is...stupid phone 😆
  14. Bigcam59

What Size Headset ?

Just a quick question, what size headset does the 24 inch micargi broil take?
  15. Bigcam59

The Blue Tiki

Added the build link and removed one pic to make it easier. Hope that helps 👍
  16. Bigcam59

The Blue Tiki

Here it is, The Blue tiki, the latest addition to my fleet of stretch cruisers, posing here in the sunset. Here is the build link https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/threads/the-blue-tiki.116336/#post-1223547 👍🏻
  17. Bigcam59

The Blue Tiki

I added a front rack and a tiki bell and she is done! The Blue Tiki is now a full fledged member of my Stretch Squad!
  18. Bigcam59

The Blue Tiki

the alligator saddle was converted from a motorcycle solo seat...
  19. Bigcam59

The Blue Tiki

I needed a shift knob when the tiki on my workbench fell and the head snapped off...perfect! Built up a pair of alloy wheels, cleaned up a set of bmx pedals and found the right chainring on Ebay...
  20. Bigcam59

The Blue Tiki

I love it when a pile of parts starts becoming a bike!
Back