Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Critter1

Tank for this girls frame..

Looking for a tank for this girls frame. Spaceliner, murray, etc. Thanks.
  2. Critter1

Tassajara / Sierra .. SSing the Fisher

Origin 8 rigid forks https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002PTTKP0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=AI815W1WMD729&psc=1
  3. Critter1

I’m not going to restore the Manitou. It’s 1-1/8 threaded. I’m going threadless rigid. Besides, if I spend the $75 to restore the elastomers, it’s still a bulky “suspension” fork that only works somewhat well during fair weather. Too hot, the elastomers melt.. too cold the elastomers are hard as...
  4. Critter1

Absolutely! Justin
  5. Critter1

This frame is as Taiwan as they come! :D Justin
  6. Critter1

That’s real nice! I’m in the process of SSing the Fisher. People say they’re throw away department store bikes... maybe so for most of the components, but the frame being CroMo with decent geometry is perfect for a moderate build up. Justin
  7. Critter1

SF 59 Schwinn - good price

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/d/vintage-1959-schwinn-cruiser/6464376523.html
  8. Critter1

Winged Hawthorne // FINISHED with PICS!

Yeah it’s definitely a floppy color. Looks like a solid color until certain light hits it just right, then you see the pearls. Justin
  9. Critter1

Schwinn Model B or C frame; prewar

Looking for another prewar Schwinn B or C model, frame only, with the straight down tube. Same as my Critter build; which was a 1936 B-model.
  10. Critter1

Whether they are old tech and undesirable, it’s still fun (to me) to restore some of them. The Schwinn Sierra has some history with being among the first production “mountain bikes”. I restored it with base/clear paint and upgraded some parts. I dig it, it looks and rides way better now than...
  11. Critter1

Motobecane leather saddle

PM sent Justin
  12. Critter1

Schwinn Predator frame & fork 1982

Schwinn Predator frame, fork, headset, BB cups, Dyno laid back seat post & clamp. Good chrome. I put this one together for my son a while back. He’s outgrown it, and I’ve since cobbled parts off it anyway. I added the Schwinn decal, which is not correct for a Predator. $90 + shipping Justin
  13. Critter1

Motobecane leather saddle

Motobecane black leather saddle & guts. It’s used, but in great condition. Doesn’t appear to have ever been broken in. Has “Croupon Garanti” embossed. $40 shipped in the US Justin
  14. Critter1

Torpedo Light with Lens

Torpedo fender light with plastic lens. Straight with some chrome flaking. No corrosion in battery tray. $28 shipped in the US Justin
  15. Critter1

Thanks KF.. Good to be back!
  16. Critter1

Scratch built bike entry

I dig the chain bike!
  17. Critter1

Those ThickSlicks are cool. Cool build.. it has me cracking up. Keep it coming!
  18. Critter1

Critter1 builds

Thanks TRM! Justin
  19. Critter1

Critter1 builds

Updated: Winged Hawthorne
  20. Critter1

I started this build in April of 2013... I'm glad I didn't give up on it... I have a couple more things to tidy up still, but I couldn’t wait to get some pictures up. Probably my favorite build to date. Isn’t that how it usually goes? The newest is the favorite... I’m going to wrap the Brooks...
Back