Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. bugsy_malonn

Crazy Ride - Bogus Bomb Run w/Tour de Fat.

Man I wish I had been home to go to this I have been in CA for over a month but I'm back now so I will need to go next year
  2. bugsy_malonn

THE LAKESTER Updated mockup pictures on page two

Re: THE LAKESTER Well here is the first mock up picture I need to do all the lettering and wheathering still but its coming together
  3. bugsy_malonn

Schwinn Delorean DMC-12

a FLUX CAPASATORE
  4. bugsy_malonn

Re: THE LAKESTER Here are pictures of the seat I picked up for it and the forks painted and the tank. I'm going to weather the tank after I add whatever I do to it so it wont be shiny. OOHH yeah and I was just playing with the idea of that headlight I dont know it will need some work if I use...
  5. bugsy_malonn

Just a new guy from Idaho X CA guy

Thanks guys I think I like it here and for you to see one of my bikes I'm working on check this out viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18498 also here are a few I will be working on I have more but I have them in storage I dont need them all at the house LOL
  6. bugsy_malonn

bike plates??

Thanks guys i was just checking I'm not selling them anyways I was just seeing what they go for and finding out where they came from is cool too. The little ones are from sanger CA I picked them up at an antque stor in CA
  7. bugsy_malonn

lets see those old school / custom shifters.

Some great ideas here guys thanks
  8. bugsy_malonn

Stick shifter????

Thanks man I couldnt find it
  9. bugsy_malonn

Mother-In-Law Find...

I had two of those when I was 19 or so but I moved out and couldnt take everything so I had to pick and chose what I was going to keep so those had to go.
  10. bugsy_malonn

3spd NEXUS 24x3" w/Electra Fatti-O's- Huffman frame too.

well we need to get together when I'm done with the lakester and do a cruz because you have some sick bikes
  11. bugsy_malonn

Chunky Monkey- 12/20 Drum Brake added.

Re: Fatti-Huff 3spd. That looks sick man and those wheels make it I will forever kick myself for skiping those :wink: :D :lol:
  12. bugsy_malonn

I call it the BEAST

I have thought about putting a tractor seat on a stretch bike before but never seen it done looks cool
  13. bugsy_malonn

Stick shifter????

I would like to see those old post Because i want to build one for my lakester
  14. bugsy_malonn

Re: THE LAKESTER Thanks guys I hope it turns out I got the forks painted last night and the tank striped this morning. I was thinking salt or bust on the front forks but now I think I might do "Bonneville or Bust" The only problem is that that is so many letters I dont know how they will fit...
  15. bugsy_malonn

bike plates??

this is what I have I got them becaus I collect bike stuff and thought they where cool
  16. bugsy_malonn

bike plates??

bike plates what are they worth I have a bunch of 1953's from difernt states just wondering thank
  17. bugsy_malonn

pinstriping

Re: pin stripping Here is some I did for my sons wagon
  18. bugsy_malonn

Radio Flyer wagon Rat

Looking good man I like it Here is the one I built for my son for xmas
  19. bugsy_malonn

Re: THE LAKESTER Here are the wheels I just got done with them but I think I might go with the more square flame tires like what I put on the back wheel I wasnt sure thats why they have one of each. I was going to go with one of each but now I think I would like them both that way. I have the...
  20. bugsy_malonn

Re: THE LAKESTER I dont know how rare they are or not I got them over 10 years ago when I first built this bike the first time. I started this bike on paper and with full fenders off a HD I had. I wanted a cool looking HD bike not like the ones they where selling at the time. When I drew it...
Back