Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

1958 Buick Special For sale

My friend ask to list his Buick for him.He 's asking 2000 or best offer.The car is located in LA Puente , California about twenty miles away from Los Angeles.If you have any ? give him a call at (626) 315-6484 Richard oh by the way thanks for looking. Daniel
  2. B

So Cal Cycle Swapmeet this Sunday in Long Beach

From old vintage bicycles to old school bmx bicycles and parts as well. Check out link for time and location. If your looking for cool stuff or need to make room in your garage, I'll see you there. https://toppingevents.com/socal_cycle.asp
  3. B

Just signed up from So Cal

Thank for the welcomes. I recently got into bikes again because I got injured at work. I'm a Delivery driver for Coca Cola . Some of you local people might reconize my listings on Craigslist. I should of kept one these bikes to fix up to be a ratrod. But when your on workman's comp you got to...
  4. B

The Reaper

Thanks, It's a 26" cruiser . I got the chain but wanted post a picture.
  5. B

The Reaper

Mudered out cruiser with spring forks. Done So Cal style.
  6. B

Just signed up from So Cal

Daniel from Chino Hills,CA. Nothing but rusted and ulgy as heck bikes.This is a cool site! I can't wait to look for a project to build.
Back