Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. onetymehero

Huffy Camaro

[/img nice......looks a lot like my monark el camino
  2. onetymehero

black bikes?

its for sale in the for sale section , if you want it, plus im trying to unload all my parts........so, if you want to make a trip south sometime ,let me know
  3. onetymehero

black bikes?

my rat with horns img]*/img] an old wards frame that was sunk in mud behind a barn for years and years, and a bunch of spare parts, and some great ideas from other members on here...just wanted to post it before i sell it.....one of my favorite bikes to ride before and after pics
  4. onetymehero

finally got new camera , time to show off some bikes

]/img]/img]img]/img]img] have' nt posted in a while,so thought show off a little....just a few i built, wish that i had some before pics...
  5. onetymehero

anybody heard of Kalkhoff bikes ???

just picked this up yesterday, 26" KALKHOFF had never heard of one before,i do know its german ,i'm guessing 1970's ???dont know anything else about them maybe some of you do???.its in great shape, and seems to be all original exept for the back rim and tire,... oh ,and the string skirt guards...
  6. onetymehero

Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

/img] my trans gender huffy 10 speed turned boadtracker project " flying pheasnt "/img] "frankenstein "[/img taiwan schwinn " f bomb /img] 8)
  7. onetymehero

wonder indiana

well the kids rarely use it , so its more of a "yeah, you just ran out of road 'cause like the sign says its a dead end !!!" you would'nt belive how many people drive right into it , and if the miss that, they go out into the trees
  8. onetymehero

wonder indiana

lived in this town my whole life, never heard of that place,,
  9. onetymehero

you know your a redneck when ........

yeah,...... its my sons truck , i was just messing with him :lol: it aint that bad,........i've owned worse and thought they were cool too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe i'm just getting old
  10. onetymehero

yeah, but yours is cool , and you can at least go off road, ours is like a huge ,ugly fiero... seats 2, and cant haul anything.......no bed, no muffler, no power(6 cyl) and :lol: :lol: no shame 'cause theres 3 12" subs and 5000 watts to crank up the kid rock !!!!
  11. onetymehero

this is your GOOD truck!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: [img] /img]
  12. onetymehero

Leaf spring springer "forq"

:lol: :lol: very cool
  13. onetymehero

[/img thanks,,does this help ???? the green piece is just a washer, my front tires a little smaller than the back so i put the holes for the tire down and out further, it lengthened the forks and leveled out the bike just right .
  14. onetymehero

saw yours and tried my own version , didnt have a springer fork so went without it , made mine a little longer than yours ,and the end is bent the other way,(from 30's car front end) its got a lot of spring to it, i welded mine to the underside of the forks, but you cant tell unless i showed...
  15. onetymehero

what i ride

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) [/img
  16. onetymehero

wonder indiana

every day this is in my front yard, or in drive way/img], or garden, and yesterday (wish i had the camera !!!) was nose to nose with my dog up by the porch, its in the yard so much, my dog thinks its another dog! :D and they just walk around the yard together.i'm in the last house on a dead end...
  17. onetymehero

the new guy

i really liked that bike and wish i could have done something with it myself but glad it went to somebody who'll make it better and not turn it into yard art :lol: :lol: :lol: my parents live downtown 15th and state, maybe we could get together and ride lakeshore dr. always wanted to...
  18. onetymehero

dog days build

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry ,wont put that picture up anymore...... :wink: and i took it down :wink: sidecar rat bike build off..... MAYBE??????????
  19. onetymehero

dog days build

thanks, i love your pics, very cool :D using the biggest, heavy duty bike i have,Chinese schwinn beach cruiser,and gonna put a balloon tire on sidecar that matches the bike 26"x2.50", glad you worked out all the bugs out on yours, and thanks for the help :)
  20. onetymehero

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE [/img
Back