Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. RatfinkCustoms

Old Timer

That chain guard is wicked, great work.
  2. RatfinkCustoms

Traditional Late 1940's Hiawatha build

Looks great! Love that look. Now, let's get some pics of the rod in the backround 8)
  3. RatfinkCustoms

mini MINI chopper build

How bout an oil tank under that seat 8) That thing's wicked, great craftmanship!
  4. RatfinkCustoms

Schwinn Rat-phoon *UPDATE*

Re: Schwinn Rat-phoon *PICTURE! UPDATE* THE BIKE IS NOT DONE!!!!!!! Alrighty, so I finally got some pictures. These don't do it justice...I took them in the Dark and it made the paint look disgusting and cheap. Hate that. a LOT better pictures will be posted up soon, and plenty of 'em! :wink...
  5. RatfinkCustoms

A Bike For Smiley....

Woah! Where'd it go! it was there in the first picture then it just disappeared! :lol:
  6. RatfinkCustoms

Highboy

The look of your face looks as though your about to express the sound of a letter "f" :lol: Love that bike, one of the best styles in my opinion!
  7. RatfinkCustoms

'48 Roadmaster

Found this one at a flea market, and the condition it was in, the patina and how original it was, I had no problem laying a hundred bucks on the old man. He was really nice too...you just gotta keep your eye out. They're out there! Im trying...my buddy with the camera decided to take a long...
  8. RatfinkCustoms

Dr. Sizzle's "The Wolf bike Bobber"

Lovin' where this projects going! Great look to it and those white tires make the bike.
  9. RatfinkCustoms

1951 Columbia skip tooth into a boardtrack racer

Always been a fan of straight-bar frames, and it looks great so far. But I have to ask....why do you cobra guys baby them so much....Always has marveled me :)
  10. RatfinkCustoms

'48 Roadmaster

Thanks, I'll give that a shot! The chrome on this bike is cleaning up excellent, the fork trusses came out like brand new. Lovin' it so far!
  11. RatfinkCustoms

'48 Roadmaster

RFC here, picked up this 48 roadmaster at a flea market for 100 bucks. Had the original Pennsylvania tires on it, I kept those :lol: Ride isnt bad, can't complain. Already swapped tires, did a tune-up and flipped the bars. The horn in the tank was extremely corroded and had the original, 1948...
  12. RatfinkCustoms

Seeing as it's snowed like a mother here, the good pics will have to wait for a dryer day. Bummer, I know. Hopefully I can get them soon!
  13. RatfinkCustoms

Monkey Business - FINISHED!

Re: No Monkey Business!! Lovin' those hubs and REALLY diggin that chain ring! Can't wait to see this one.
  14. RatfinkCustoms

Alright boys, got more pics but they're crummy cell phone pics. Tryin to sucker one of buddies (with a 900 dollar camera) To come snap me a few pics :lol: After he does, I'll post Beginning-During-End pictures for all to enjoy Sadly, the better of the two^ Hate that light! More to come...
  15. RatfinkCustoms

Raleigh Chopper MK1 COBRA

Im talking about the camaro! :lol:
  16. RatfinkCustoms

Raleigh Chopper MK1 COBRA

This bike looks GREAT! Love that rear tire. And thats not a 68, thats a 71 you've got pictured :wink:
  17. RatfinkCustoms

Re: Schwinn Rat-phoon Wow it's been a long time since I updated this thread! First of all Merry Christmas! Ive been so busy trying to tackle work, that god forsaken place they call highschool, building my '40 chevy, keeping up with photo/video shoots for my street bmx crew, playing with my rat...
  18. RatfinkCustoms

Re: Schwinn Rat-phoon Well the time has come to lay down some paint. Got the front wheel painted, the forks, both fenders, and half (i know, weird.) the frame primered. But since this hellish rain wont hold out, The painting will have to wait. For now, this is what I can give you. (the fork...
  19. RatfinkCustoms

uncle chop chop

I LOVE that Mooneyes sprocket! Where in the world did you get one?! Great fabrication too.
  20. RatfinkCustoms

SHAKEN NOT STIRRED a tribute to "Q" (ideas?)

Looks like a GREAT project. Definitely gonna keep my eyes on this one...but is it just me or does that totally look like a dudes hand? :lol:
Back