Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. highwheelerboy25

Rare Huffman Twin Flex dual springer

Do you still have this beauty?
  2. highwheelerboy25

Freddy's fresh finds

If it has a manufacturing name on it it it will be under that piece of rubber on the bottom.
  3. highwheelerboy25

Super Fueler

My fault, its under the "builds" tab. https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/ulu%E2%80%99s-bike-update.116505/
  4. highwheelerboy25

Super Fueler

Check with member Ulu's Current build - "Ulu's Bike" - he stripped cleaned and polished some integrated levers similar to the ones you're using.
  5. highwheelerboy25

Super Fueler

I say go old stock! - Even polished it'll still look like new parts.
  6. highwheelerboy25

Frankenstein (kinda) lives!!

Frankencrankin.
  7. highwheelerboy25

Rusty/Patina Bicycle Gallery

Original Rims. Bontrager Hank 26 x 2.20.
  8. highwheelerboy25

Schwinn Cycle Truck decals

im in search or some Schwinn Cycle Truck decals. Let me k ow whatcha have!
  9. highwheelerboy25

Need help!!! What is "The Look" muscle bike

Murray built frame.
  10. highwheelerboy25

Two Unusual muscle bikes

Sent you a pm.
  11. highwheelerboy25

A great find of vintage bikes -- jackpot

Plans for these? Especially the yellow 20" that is similar to a stratostreak?........
  12. highwheelerboy25

1966 Columbia Commuter II

Made by Magneet in Weesp, Holland.
  13. highwheelerboy25

Wheels Through Time Museum Score!

Boiled linseed oil.
  14. highwheelerboy25

Rotten Rocket

Monark Rocket circa 1956. After doing some mechanical restoring and preserving the original paint I had to find a chainguard since it didn't have the original. I found one the was a close match and went with it. New tires and tubes . I decided to go with blackwalls instead of whitewalls to make...
  15. highwheelerboy25

Vista Torino 400

i had a chance to trade a bike I had to Ceebee when I realized I didn't really see anything I hadn't already owned. Then I noticed this little gem on Craigslist and asked if he'd pick it up for me. A deal was struck and the gods smiled and all was right with the world. I got a Carlisle tire...
  16. highwheelerboy25

1966 Columbia Commuter II

Ive always wanted one of these so when I saw one on eBay I jumped on it. I put new tubes and tires on it and cables and housing. Rides as good as new!
  17. highwheelerboy25

Softride Pro700

I owned this once and sold it and the guy I that bought ended up. It wanting it so he sold it and o got it for free from the guy he sold it to. Working at a bicycle shop I had means to get the parts I needed to make it rideable. When it came to paint I didn't want to spend a lot of money so I...
  18. highwheelerboy25

Anerica's Bicycle Company Swing King

I bought this a few years after I sold it to my friend Justin. I decided I didn't like the generic look so I added a Felt triple tree fork and some 24" wheels with 24x3 tires. After riding in the rain a few times I decided to add fenders and remove the chainguard and replace it with a Wald...
Back