Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 59punk

The Rose City Rocketeer

So I've been super busy with my 7 month old daughter, apprenticing at http://www.bridgecitycycles.com making cafe racer motorcycles but I'm wanting to make a rad tank for this. anybody have a cool jetpack looking tank that would work for a JC Higgins frame?
  2. 59punk

Mr. Higgins created a Rose City Boardtracker

Cool update; that wall is being cleaned up and that original 7-up ad may e back for another cool pic with some of my other builds
  3. 59punk

1936 Shelby Cadillac & sweetheart skiptooth

Anybody willing to trade for a men's prewar frame and fork only for all you see?
  4. 59punk

How are the winners decided? Just hand picked?
  5. 59punk

The Rose City Rocketeer

Looks like this will be featured in a 2 wheeled art gallery with my 59 Columbia as well as some pre 70s motorcycles. Probably get to throw my 1969 Honda cb350 cafe racer in there too. I'll throw up some pics after it happens.
  6. 59punk

Thanks amigos. The sad thing is some stupid gang bangers tagged this wall a few weeks after I took this shot. This building has been around since the 30s as an old general store and that 7-UP mural was from the 50s I estimate and remained untouched until their baggy pants hanging down below...
  7. 59punk

mountain bike chop......1st throw at custom frame

that's how all my bmx videos roll!!! http://youtu.be/Kc5JyhrFAc4
  8. 59punk

I loved this old decrepit building right by my house in North Portland, Oregon. This is my Rose City Rocketeer build mid way. Kind of like it better all ratty!
  9. 59punk

The guy was a fellow RRB member and frequented many local bike shows, had a garage full of oldies and seemed to know his Shelbys
  10. 59punk

ya, grew up punk rock and just can't beat it out of me. Nothing like wrenching to some punk!
  11. 59punk

thanks, I'm really diggin' the patina as well. I almost got it thrown together with some columbia, higgins and/or murray made parts.
  12. 59punk

thanks!! this is my first and only pre-war. Not my dream pre-war but I'm pretty stoked. I would love to get my hands on a pre-war mens frame & fork but this makes me pretty happy. I'm probably just gonna throw it together to have something for my sister and replace the 50s Columbia/JC Higgins...
  13. 59punk

'56 Jetflow

my god I think I have to have one of those now!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
  14. 59punk

Just scored this for $40 off Craigslist. I talked him into throwing in the sweetheart skiptooth no charge. The patina is awesome!! I orginally just wanted the pre-war truss rod forks for my boardtrack build but I feel like I would burn eternally to seperate this beauty. I really want to build it...
  15. 59punk

PLACE YOUR VOTES HERE!

competitor all the way, simple yet SICK!!!
  16. 59punk

what do you think I may be doing?
  17. 59punk

Or so you think
  18. 59punk

how do i move this thread to the builds section?
  19. 59punk

here she is currently. I gotta cut the fork tubes, go to a 24" set of wheels, and I got something up my sleeve I have yet to see done and can't give any hints but it's gonna be awesome. Think Burt Munro!!!
Back