Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. B

STOLEN! prewar Hawthorne northern california

I will keep my eyes open in my area, a lot of bike folks around here so I will send pictures out of your bike to them too. I am in vacaville ca. Best of luck to you!
  2. B

Moon Discs?

Any idea where you could find something similar to the Mooneyes Moon Discs for less Money? I know I saw some somewhere recently online but can't for the life of me remember where! Any info would be awesome, I am finnishing a board tracker and want to put discs on it! I really dont want to have...
  3. B

'63 Schwinn Corevette UPDATED 10/25

Very cool, that was a rough start with a nice finnish! I like it!
  4. B

Fall Swap Meet @ Vintage Bicycle Supply November 14th

Im sure I will be there, I got that hub apart Mike, and I probaby wont be up your way untill next wednesday to get some stuff!
  5. B

40 miles from Sacramento

I'm in vacaville as well!
  6. B

'49 Schwinn Straightbar Cruiser

Very Cool!
  7. B

My 1955 Schwinn Meteor

The Numbers are for a 1955, and when I stripped the frame and chaingaurd I found that the frame was two tone blue with the Meteor Paint Scheme, and the chain gaurd read "Meteor" on it when I got to the final coat of paint! My good friend in town has been a Schwinn Restorer for years and his...
  8. B

My 1955 Schwinn Meteor

Thanks!
  9. B

My 1955 Schwinn Meteor

Well, I got this Bike on Wednesday from "CMAN" I didn't have any plans on painting it, but I have wanted a blue bike for a while! The black paint was in ok shape but the chaingaurd needed work so that was the deciding factor. I had most of the parts laying around from other builds and wanted to...
  10. B

Another northern californiaian! vacaville to be exact!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Nice to see Other guys from this area too!
  11. B

Another northern californiaian! vacaville to be exact!

Well, Im going to make this kinda short because I am on a public computer and when I get back to my computer I will post pictures and all! I am 21 years old, been building bikes with my pops for years. I currently have a 1950 Schwinn Phantom, stripped down bear metal built in a board track...
Back