Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. D

firestone find, help on year/model

you might say its a mess,,, but i think its just beautiful,,ive been looking forever for one just like it!!
  2. D

Hello from Indiana

hello from ft wayne,
  3. D

SECOND CHANCE BUILD OFF

i dont know why you havent got some more replys on that bike,it is just awesome so are the photos and the lady in them..that is one very nice flip,,good job!!
  4. D

Some upgrades on my bikes

evil ways is wicked!!i would be so proud of that bike,nice job!!,its just georgeous!!!
  5. D

I should have went to work today.....

that blue one sure is sweet,i would have skipped work for a week just to get the springer off the front.
  6. D

How to build a low-buck Fixie

i single speeded my super le tour, actually 3 speeds when you get off and readjust the quick release wheel , didnt cost a dime and i saved all the parts to put it back to original..
  7. D

Free recumbent

even the way the cranks attach to the frame is unique, are you sure that thing isnt stolen??ive been lucky before but never that lucky!!
  8. D

JC Higgins

dont feel bad ive been wanting a bike like that and have never found one i could afford ,,maybee someday,,what part of ohoi are you in??
  9. D

1936 Monark Silver King

is it related to silver king farm tractors of that era?? just wondering,it sure looks like one.
  10. D

Another Ebay Goodie

that bike looks like what this hobby is all about!!What a spectacular well preserved classic,Im so in love!!
  11. D

A LOT TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!!

A GREAT START TOWARD COMPLETE AND TOTAL CONTENTMENT....LOL
  12. D

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE I HAVE A GREAT DEAL TO BE THANKFUL FOR THIS THANKSGIVING!!!! My life is not complete, but this a good start...lol
  13. D

indiana rat ryders

YES im interered in ratrodbikes in ft wayne.let me know how to join,I have several bikes.
  14. D

dantheman6868 has two five $ bikes & one free one, see?

A beautiful 7-up promo from when? the early 70's or 80's not sure. This is my $5 ten speed, too good to part out. and drum roll please.... ta da!!! The gracious gift from the neighbor...wooohooo, hmmmm i think this one wants to be a chopper....
  15. D

custom sears by dantheman6868

I don't know what to say about this smooth operator....I love building bikes and have so many ideas I cannot sleep.
  16. D

FORT WAYNE INDIANA, BIKES BY BROYLES

MY FIRST SINGLE SPEED CONVERSION.... CUSTOM SEAT MOUNT 1960's AMF 26" W/COASTER BRAKE HAVE ALL PARTS TO RESTORE TO ORIGINAL CONDITION... 24"TRASH FIND...FREEEBIEE STRIPPED THE GEARS, FRESH PAINT AND VOILA LOAN TO NEIGHBOR KID.... CURRENT PROJECT. POTENIAL BOARD TRACK RACER...
Back