Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. C

Projet coty class CC "Treesome"

I'll be watching this build! Looks like it will be tops. Chaley
  2. C

Lakes Roadster

Re: Lakes Roadster "The Return" Good new! I have got the lakes roadster back!!! After having a few words with a couple of people some of the bike was returned to the pub garden. After I explained to the packed bar that the bike was a one off and not worth a penny to anyone other than me and...
  3. C

Lakes Roadster

Krastins, cheers dude, very sad indeed :cry: I've put word out that I want it back! So who knows it may turn up :?: It's not like I won't know it if I see it being ridden locally, is it? More than likely someone has had the wheels off it and thrown it in the river near the pub :x Anyway I'm...
  4. C

Lakes Roadster

Re: The roadster is no more!! Sad news :( The Lakes Roadster is no more, well not in my hands anyway :x :x . I welded in the lower top tube, striped the frame, shot a coat of satin black on it, to celebrate we when to the pub to show a couple of mates, who would take some photos with a camera...
  5. C

What is the advantage of a fixed gear?

I love my fixed! Yes, it's unsafe to ride with no real brakes and your feet clipped in on a busy city street, but what great fun! Sure my knees will pay for it later, but you should see the size of my leg muscles :lol: . The best bit for me is going for a ride out with geared roadie types and...
  6. C

Lakes Roadster

Thanks for the comments :) I have managed to get some of the pic's off the camera :D So here goes, Not the best welding in the world, but at least it has stuck :oops: I took her out for a quick ride into the city an hour ago and think that I'll change the gogs over! 52- 13 looked...
  7. C

Lakes Roadster

I'm getting feed up with my camera!! No pic's as the card's gone down again :cry: , but there is now a new rear brake platform welded under the rear triangle. I've mocked up the foot brake and it sort of works, cut the new top tube just need to weld it in. I'll post the pic's if I can get them...
  8. C

ARISE! Sir Loin of Beef hit's the pavement!

Re: Sir Loin of Beef Elvis! that looks like a real nice ride. Chaley
  9. C

*** CARTBOARDTRACKER ***

Re: ** CARTBOARDTRACKER ** ...extra seat for the girlies... Loving this build, the dickie seat is way cool! Chaley
  10. C

Lakes Roadster

Hello, this is my first try at a ratrod bike so go easy on me :) Okay so I thought I'd give it a go, had a quick nose around the garage, sheds and behind the summer house to find some bits and have come up with this; 70's triumph 27" road racer frame and forks, 70's long quill drop stem, 80's...
  11. C

I've been looking over the fence a while....

Thanks for the welcome!! I get the message about the pic's, so went out and spent a while taking some. I now have a card full of pic's of the triumph mock up, but the reader says that the card is corrupted :cry: So for now here's an old pic of the fixed trek to get on with :) and one of the...
  12. C

Show us them cars!

Some really cool cars out there! Thought I'd share mine; Runs a 215 buick and 5 speed. Chaley
  13. C

I've been looking over the fence a while....

So it's about time I said hello, Hello, I'm Chaley, no that's not a spelling mistake, I was born in 72 and the first 6 letters my Dad picked up playing scrabble the day I was born spelt it out, could have been worse I could be called Ziizje :oops: ( what my Mum picked up!) Anyway I'm living in...
Back