Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. MarksA-C

Bike Build For My Girlfriends Birthday

Ok, officially less than 2 months. I just got back to work after being off for 2 weeks for a double hernia surgery so funds are low. Currently searching craigslist for a donor bike to harvest parts from.
  2. MarksA-C

Bike Build For My Girlfriends Birthday

I have a ever shortening deadline, I need to have this bike done by July 19th which is my GFs 23rd birthday. Its been sitting behind my garage for over a year now, was in this bad of shape when I first got it so not a terrible deal for $20 at a tractor show I exhibit at. The overall plan is...
  3. MarksA-C

I'm Back! Hit a deer on my motorcycle.

I just want to thank you all for the good words.
  4. MarksA-C

That's my drz400. Forks were dent bad, engine cases had damage. Long list of broken stuff and was totaled. Below here is my 1993 cbr900rr. Lots of modifications and custom machining. Will make as post about it later.
  5. MarksA-C

Lol the 1984 honda sabre has been through 4 owners in the last 2 years. One of the previous owners was colorblind and redid all the wiring so thsts been a major hassle. Bike has had a full engine rebuild as well as rebuilt carbs. Still wont run proper and I've lost my interest. Plus my Cbr...
  6. MarksA-C

I have not been here that much for the past year or so, sold off most of my bikes when I got financially stressed a while ago. I will say that I am back into this hobby. I still have my orange Raleigh to finish as well as making custom bikes for my girlfriend snd her 2 year old son. Date was...
  7. MarksA-C

MOTORIZED?

I'm cancelling me in the build as well. Getting a new truck and cleaning house, not much room to deal with building another motor bike. Good luck guys!
  8. MarksA-C

My first Klunker Build

Also, Thanks to islnder102 for the frame! :D
  9. MarksA-C

If you had $100,000 what would you drive?

My same old truck, but with a new paint job and tires :)
  10. MarksA-C

My first Klunker Build

Finally getting away from everything and getting time to work on bikes again :D I still have a motorized bike build to do, but I have time on that. SO, Here I have the start to a Klunker I'm building. Postwar CWC frame, and wheels/fork from a GT mountain bike off craigslist. Forks are shot...
  11. MarksA-C

MOTORIZED?

What about April first? With all seriousness. :roll: :lol:
  12. MarksA-C

MOTORIZED?

So when did we set the deadline to? I can't remember :roll:
  13. MarksA-C

MOTORIZED?

Been WAY to busy. Either at work, working on other peoples stuff, or working on trying to work on my own... TOO MUCH WORK! Going to be starting the build soon here. I have all the stuff just need the time.
  14. MarksA-C

When cars had fins...

Good poem to hear. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnPQp-Pw ... e=youtu.be
  15. MarksA-C

motorized jesse james chopper bicycle

I have this one picture saved, I don't know anything about the build.
  16. MarksA-C

Klunker Build Help!

Finally got myself a post war CWC frame (Thanks!) and I am going to be making a Klunker. I am looking for a good suspension front fork thats 1" to fit the older bike. Any ideas? (Deleted the other post before and reposted here. Wrong place!)
  17. MarksA-C

Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ New Pics 12-11 ~~

Re: Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ Harley Davidson museum DEC 11 ~~ Truck is done! All good to drive. WILL be there tomorrow!
  18. MarksA-C

Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ New Pics 12-11 ~~

Re: Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ Harley Davidson museum DEC 11 ~~ Its all up to my mechanic if he has my truck done in time... More $$$....
  19. MarksA-C

famous people on bicycles

Some of the people are "famous" to those who fall into that whole pop culture stuff, but in my honest opinion some of them might not be good publicity for some bike brands saying "(name) rides a electra!" :roll:
  20. MarksA-C

What are you listening to?

Magic Rat, if I take it you like music and youtube very much :lol: Pantera - Cemetery Gates http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8&ob=av2e
Back