Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. coaster toaster

At Home and at Work- New London, Connecticut

Some nice ct history, haven't been doing enough cruizin lately since I moved into the woods in guilford, but I'm gonna try to get out on some rides with you ct guys. See you on the streets soon
  2. coaster toaster

August 6th - Custom Bike Show - Connecticut

Sounds pretty cool, I'll try to get a couple of our guys out to see it.
  3. coaster toaster

Any rat-roddish rides/gatherings in Southern New England?

Gonna try to get some rides going around the guilford, branford area in ct. Used to get a little ride together once a month but haven't this year. Layed back ride... usually some beer and good times
  4. coaster toaster

RAD RACING CT. Cruise Ride 11/9/10

Re: RAD RACING CT. Cruise Ride 10/12/10 definately a rad ride, eat drink and crash. and the ride was awesome too. I'll be riding next month for sure
  5. coaster toaster

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

Re: POST PHOTOS HERE FOR THE GALLERY PAGE http://s857photobucket.com/albums/ab138/coastertoaster/
  6. coaster toaster

FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!! NOVEMBER 5th

Re: FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!!AUGUST 6th looking forward to cruzin' the 53' tonight, I hope the weather holds out. Either way, wet or not, I'm sure it will be a rad ride. Hope to see some cool bikes out there tonight.
  7. coaster toaster

FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!! NOVEMBER 5th

Re: FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH!!!!!!AUGUST 6th Can't wait untill the next ride! I forgot about last months ride and missed it, .... short term memory. I'll be sure to make ths one, sure it will be a blast.
  8. coaster toaster

1st Thursday of every month Guilford CT -June 4th

I'll pick my brain up out of the frying pan, strap it to my ape hangers, and come cruzin'.
Back