Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

Swing Bike Gallery

Hi everyone ! here's my swingbike bikebuilder sold me some time ago few modifications, white tire at the back, small wheel at the front my next step will be to add a blue slick grasshopper and repaint the bike in blue i'll add a glitter blue banana seat and somme accessories here's the bike...
  2. N

I need help with an I.D.

thanks very much for your support! this was the first vid i made when i bought the swing bike from you i still have it of course plus a couple of more bikes (like the orange krate i needed the tire for.....) i 'm coming back from Washington with a slick grasshopper in Blue that will go on the...
  3. N

I need help with an I.D.

i each time answered your mails when you answered for me an intro was not necessary to be on this forum and not that important to me moreover i'm very often away from home to get time to post and when i'm home i'm more into taking care of my children and wife anyway.........good for you if you...
  4. N

I need help with an I.D.

Hi everyboby ! i'm quite surprised to find an entire post about myself, and honored as well !! LOL sorry if i didn't make a perfect intro on the RRB website but as i said i'm most of the time on the schwinn forum and on ebay to find stuff for my bikes as i said i bought all my bikes in the US...
  5. N

Swap Meet Score

those tires are so coool !!! i have one red on my stingray and a green one still wrapped as well i'm so looking for an orange one for my orange krate just like yours!! good score nicolas
Back