Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rico

Old Schwinn of unkown age

wow , you did great just in the chaingard you have more than you paid for never mind the fork there you hit the mother load :mrgreen: great find, it's from the 50th it has the center bar it makes it much stronger.
  2. rico

Road Master ID HELP !

Hi Guy's ! i got this bike from a good member (SimpleMan-Jeff)a bit a go and will like to find the correct tank for it if possible also the year that was made if some one could, oh and the correct seat also if any one has one around. thank's for you're help ! serial# F 17096 cw
  3. rico

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

Hi Guy's and gal's ! let's post some Schwinn bike's pic's here this may help alot for some of us on how they look original and on the custom look also ! Here is one of my bike's
  4. rico

SLICK TIRE INFO.

Hi Guy's ! need the post on those slick tires for sale that was here a couple of week's ago please! thank's alot :)
  5. rico

How Difficult !

Hi Guy's , for a long time i have been looking for some Manta Ray Parts and no luck.i have realize that those part's are verry hard to come by i realy do not need much , i need front and rear fender that will make my speedster a look a like Manta. If any of you guy's happend to know or were i...
  6. rico

Orange Peel

here is more info. on this build , viewtopic.php?f=6&t=20627
  7. rico

is this a joke !

this guy has nothing better to do , the paint most be a verry rare chemical ingredient :lol: http://cgi.ebay.com/Western-Flyer-Buzz- ... 45f69d96ef
  8. rico

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !

I like to wish every one a verry happy Fathers Day to all those who are and going to be :D Best wishes to all :wink:
  9. rico

WORLD SPEED RECORD ON A BIKE !

FAST :shock: http://www.swissrocketman.com/ete03.html
  10. rico

Wooden Bikes

SOMETHING DIFFRENT ! http://www.xylonbikes.com/models.html
  11. rico

car & bike show in PUERTO RICO !!!!!!!

Hi guys ! this are some of the vintage and custom bikes in the island hope you like them !
  12. rico

car bike or bike car ?

this was at a bike show !
  13. rico

motor bike !

something diffrent :!: this was at a bike show here in the island the guy that built that one did this one too viewtopic.php?f=1&t=23663
  14. rico

what bike takes this TANK ?

Hey Guy's :D can some one tell me the bike that takes this tank , it look's good so i will like to find the frame for it later on thank's for you're help :!:
  15. rico

my grandson first schwinn

hi guy's this is the start of a new era of bicycle lover :shock: my grandson already loves bikes and he is only 3 years old but he loves bikes he comes over to the house and runs :arrow: to the bike room and get's him self on the first bike he look's at, so i think it was time for him to get...
  16. rico

AMF ROADMASTER TANK ?

HI guys does any one have a picture of the bike that takes this tank :?: thank's alot :!:
  17. rico

hopefully this is the one!!!

Hi guy's :) i realy need help from the xperts and here are many of you guy's i found this frame today and again does not have a head badge but if any one has one please let me know :!: ,here is the info. that i found on the frame the vin is under the crank musu mod 502 4546 0...
  18. rico

WHAT'S THIS FRAME ?

Hi guys need some help to find info. on this frame it does not have a head badge on it and it does not have any holes to put one in the vin number is 9-188-1644 i will thank you verry much on any info. on it thank you guys :)
  19. rico

CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

:idea: LET'S POST PHOTOS OF CYCLE TRUCK'S HERE ARE SOME :wink:
  20. rico

bike event in PUERTO RICO 10/11/09 (see pictures)

hi guys here are some photos of the event that took place on the town of caguas PUERTO RICO :wink: ABOVE IS THE TOWN HALL THIS WERE THE OFFICERS THAT WERE GIVING PROTECTION ON THE RUN THAT WAS ALSO IN THE CENTER OF TOWN...
Back