Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. rico

PUERTO RICO

Al , pm sent !
  2. rico

PUERTO RICO

Isla verde is the zone that has the best beach and is next to the airport it has all mayor highways so you could get to around the island faster . And about bikes there are available all over . There is a place call piñones that has a great bike trail along the beach you will love ! Let me know...
  3. rico

Hot Rod show Downunder (pic heavy)

there was a nice selection of rides ! :wink:
  4. rico

Show us them cars!

That's a supper clean 5.0
  5. rico

Check out this spoke pattern

i like what i see verry much ! great work !, wish you where near me :D can you make a youtube video of how is done :oops:
  6. rico

Prewar Schwinn BF ladies with tank and horn HELP pls

those fork's are a task to find , i was lucky to be able to find a locking fork with truss rod's here at RRB from another great member :D
  7. rico

Prewar Schwinn BF ladies with tank and horn HELP pls

That is a nice patina bike and needs almost nothing to be able to get it going again and have fun with it ! i really hope that some one get's it and enjoy it , but as we all know girl's bike's are verry hard to get sold even thou this one is not you're usual girl's bike ! i did get a frame with...
  8. rico

CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

9. rico

Fat & Sassy

:shock: HOT :!: , Superb :wink:
  10. rico

Schwinn bikes ( post pics here )

Nice job ! :D good looking bike
  11. rico

1941 ? BROWN COLUMBIA STERLING BIKE BALLOON BICYCLE

Re: 1941 ? COLUMBIA STERLING BIKE BALLOON BICYCLE Superb !
  12. rico

CYCLE TRUCK (POST PHOTOS)

will be nice to see :wink:
  13. rico

road bike restoration??????pics add

nice fine pice ! originality is always value and respect specially that one !
  14. rico

It's all coming together

cool gathering of great looking parts !
  15. rico

The Victim Gone to its new home

Re: The Victim it's supper nice , great looking rim Paul :wink:
  16. rico

Re: The Victim hey i understand ,that's a fat frame ! what's on for wheel's ?
  17. rico

Heavyweight build "FATBOB" CHANGES!

Re: Single sided stay/forks '59 Cadillac bike. SEAT ON! Good question ! all i know is that thing's in RRB are getting serious :shock:
  18. rico

Re: The Victim Uncle, You are a master creator ! Can't wait to see what will you use for chainring :wink:
  19. rico

Re: The Victim Hi Uncle ! the truth is that it looks as custom as it should be , now with that schwinn fork it look's even on the ground that's hot ! can wait to see more :D
  20. rico

Re: The Victim The second tube give's it attitude ! Nice job as usual :wink:
Back