Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. 1

12 in. Hedstrom ???

Hey guys, I purchased this frame as pictured a couple of weeks ago with the intention of turning it into a lowrider. I won't be doing that for a while because I already have too many projects to do. I was just wondering if any body could tell me how to verify what year it is and weather or not...
  2. 1

Interchange 20 24 26 experiment

Here is one I am currently experimenting with. I believe the frame is a early 80's Murray made for 24" rims. Most of the parts I have taken off of 20" donor bikes. The neck and fork are off of a newer 26" Schwinn SSX. I have a sissy bar I just am waiting to purchase a banana seat for it and also...
  3. 1

"For Ape Hangers Only" Club

No, I don't have a build thread for it because my progress on it right now has been very slow.I am thinking about making one.
  4. 1

Thanks.
  5. 1

I believe this frame to be a Rollfast Skoot.I am trying to give it an old school lowrider look.
  6. 1

Is It Rare?

I have a 1971 black 3 speed Schwinn Breeze and I was wondering if it is rare in this color. Condition of the bicycle is maybe a 5-7 out of 10.Well I want to know if it is considered rare because I have always wanted to customize one of these and this would be a good candidate.Any help is greatly...
  7. 1

Zenital Beach Cruiser

I recently found this Bike in a neighbors front yard.Anybody have any info on it.I have never seen tires like these before.Too bad they were so tore up.Fork is an akisu.
  8. 1

My 68 Schwinn Typhoon DeLuxe

Here are some pics of my 68 Schwinn Typhoon DeLuxe. I don't have any pics of when I first got it but It still has the original fork, chainguard, crank, sprocket, all the bearings, seat post clamp and seat. The rims and gooseneck are from a 1980 Schwinn Cruiser. The handlebars came from a donor...
  9. 1

Need some help with a frame.

Hi friends, I am looking for some help in trying to identify the make, model and if possible the year on this frame I recently aquired. This is pretty much how I got it but it appears to originally have been painted some sort of candy lime green color. The last picture shows the serial number...
  10. 1

Greetings from L.A. Ca.

Hi, I actually registered a few years back I just never got around to posting anything. I am mostly into older Schwinn's but thanks to this website I have gotten into alot of other bikes of the same era. Any way I hope to have fun on this site. :lol:
Back