Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Boneshaker

my pics from world of wheels 2009(pic heavy)

Am I the only one who noticed that flaked out Honda????
  2. Boneshaker

the Navigator

I bet he was born on..........SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!! WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
  3. Boneshaker

Girls Monark FINISHED

Re: Girls Monark hey my favorite color. I think it's starting to look like the sister of Brass Monkey. :D
  4. Boneshaker

My JC Higgins Project...

Where are you at in NC now?
  5. Boneshaker

pretty cool motorcycle.....

Instead of "Pan Fried" his is the "Flying Pan". If you check their description of Pan Fried they talk about how unique their bike is. :x :x :x
  6. Boneshaker

pretty cool motorcycle.....

Uhhhh....are those guys tryin to rip off Hank Young? :?
  7. Boneshaker

Wack-keen

I think he's just doin it for kicks. And it's awesome. He's my new hero.
  8. Boneshaker

basketball

Why in THE ^@%@$ are the refs NOT calling any fouls against UNC but smothering Duke with them????? :x :x :x
  9. Boneshaker

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR SALT AND VINeGAR TO RUST CHROME??

bare metal is easy. Spray it with white vinegar ( the salt is optional) and let it dry. Then spray it down with a water hose. You should start seeing results within a few minutes. You can repeat the process a couple of times, and will get a thin layer of rust. But in a couple of days it will...
  10. Boneshaker

boardtrack project

Well, it looks really good, but in my opinion those grips are completely wrong for this bike. Something darker, definitely.
  11. Boneshaker

ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW BIKES

Oh yeah Steve one of my best friends is from Mount Airy. Every time I mention the show she's like "Eek don't remind me" (For those that don't know that's the town that Mayberry is actually based off of.)
  12. Boneshaker

ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW BIKES

My favorite was when Barney got the motorcycle, but I couldn't find a clip. :(
  13. Boneshaker

Afterburn DBA "COSMONAUT", beyond the DIY bike tag

Re: Afterburner, the next detail, DIY bike tag So thats actual steel? That can be rusted? In that case, the patina you want will be E-A-S-Y. If you need some tips let me know. Also Kota is right about flipping the fork and not being able to use a fender as far as I know. It changes the...
  14. Boneshaker

"SNOT ROCKET" (done)

Re: "SNOT ROCKET" Now according to my expert calculations it seems as though you now have an extra rattrap springer with truss rods just layin around. :mrgreen: Wanna share???
  15. Boneshaker

The Tilt-a-Liner fka Spacy Flighty Linery Thingy.

Re: The Spacey Flighty Linery thingy.(update 1/10) Thats the drawback to flippin the springer, you gotta lose the fender. But HARDCORE rats don't have fenders anyway, right? :mrgreen:
  16. Boneshaker

CherryLiner (formerly known as MotorLiner) - DONE -

Re: Project MotorLiner Well truthfully it wasn't "my" idea. It just seems as though I'm the one that popularized it around here. You know, I have always thought of myself as a trendsetter!! :mrgreen:
  17. Boneshaker

Any of this stuff worth anything?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. Boneshaker

CherryLiner (formerly known as MotorLiner) - DONE -

Re: Project MotorLiner The photochop version looks GREAT. You outta build it just like that. And don't even worry about the motor.
  19. Boneshaker

STRATOBLASTER

Hhahahaa YES!!!! So glad you're in. Suddenly the odds seem stacked against the rest! :D
  20. Boneshaker

WD 40

33) lubricates prosthetic limbs. THANK GOD I've been walking around stiff legged for SIX MONTHS NOW!!!
Back