Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Dr. Tankenstein

SWB0 E=mc2 (relatively finished)

Brilliant idea with the foil! Will definitely be using that ’hack’
  2. Dr. Tankenstein

ORBO Nostalgic Contemporary

Gonna be a sweet ride!
  3. Dr. Tankenstein

Finally a Felt!

Met up with @kingfish254 and our local buddy (not on RRB) on New Year’s Day for a ride (ended being around 25 miles or so). Here’s a few shots, the ‘king’ brought his 2010(?) NBB bike and the other is a 63 ‘Penney 707’. Great ride with great friends (yes, 2 days later my hips still hurt a bit 😃)...
  4. Dr. Tankenstein

Finally a Felt!

Wanted to post this ‘fresh find’/Christmas present/project. I’ve always wanted a Felt cruiser and liked the collaboration they did with New Belgium Brewing. Recently @kingfish254 sent me a FB Marketplace lead on one locally FOR $60! , so I jumped on it. This one was hanging in bar on display...
  5. Dr. Tankenstein

Schwummit strandie

Finally got the Worksman wheelset sorted and installed. Decided to put a QR on the front because…I’ve never seen anyone do it for one, it also ‘may’ come in handy for future bike hauling. Also been running these vintage yellow Oakley 3 Cobra grip knockoffs (I think they’re ’Team Cycle’ which...
  6. Dr. Tankenstein

Lowco Liner

A little update on the LL. Shortly after the build off, I noticed the chain was lightly rubbing on the whitewall. So, I added an offset rear sprocket to gain some clearance. The only modification was to cut off the goofy fender/rack tabs on the dropouts. Since it’s a 22T (up from 18T), I needed...
  7. Dr. Tankenstein

3 DAYS 2 WAPNER

Jake! Great to see you made it on this year! 👊🏼
  8. Dr. Tankenstein

Abner DONE!

That’s one juicy tomato!
  9. Dr. Tankenstein

The 1901 Mixte

You’re really starting to ‘roll the clock back’ on this one bud, it looks more ‘vintage’ everyday. Keep up the transformation! 👊🏼
  10. Dr. Tankenstein

The 1901 Mixte

At least he was wearing proper footwear 🤣🤣🤣
  11. Dr. Tankenstein

▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘌𝘋𝘍𝘐𝘚𝘏 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ( or... How To Turn Your Cycle Truck Into A Supercharged Cycle Car Racer Using Two Kiddie Cars)

Got a chance to ride this creation over last weekend. I was hesitant with the steering wheel, but there was ZERO learning curve to it! I don’t know if it’s due the geometry of the frame, the size of the steering wheel, the 20” front…..whatever that combination needs to be…. @kingfish254 nailed...
  12. Dr. Tankenstein

WINONA RIDER: finished

That’s why I always pull the appliances from the walls and remove the tanks from toilets when I paint….because “I’ll know”…definitely some sort of psychosis, maybe it’s treatable with STP!?!? 🤣🤣🤣
  13. Dr. Tankenstein

WINONA RIDER: finished

and here I am thinking ‘STP’ meant Stone Temple Pilots, sorry, my ‘grunge’ is showing…. But more importantly, that paint is looking good bud! 👍🏼
  14. Dr. Tankenstein

Bicentennial tribute

Not sure of the brand, but you can’t go wrong with a two piece pan! Makes reupholstering SO much easier!
  15. Dr. Tankenstein

A Proper Rat Rod

I’m digging this build so far! I don’t know what your paint plans are, but I like the black and green together
  16. Dr. Tankenstein

"Road to My Horizon"

When I was a kid growing up in western PA, we would go to Cedar Point in Sandusky, loving these camelback frames too, looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
  17. Dr. Tankenstein

Murray Beach Comber/AMC VII

I’ve always been a fan of memorial builds. The first RRB raffle bike started out as a Monterrey that was the same color.
Back