Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. N

1950's Schwinn springer

Looking for the straight bars extension for a 1950's Schwinn springer front end. I just purchased a 1951 Ladies Schwinn with this piece missing. Trying to keep original parts.
  2. N

Valve covers for 348/409 & SBF finned valve covers

I have a set of valve covers for BBC 348/409 Painted orange one has wire guide missing and a couple of dents in it. 85.00 obo. also have SBF finned valve covers very nice. someone before me painted over them. The paint does come off I have gotte some off. 75.00 obo. Another item I have is a...
  3. N

Railroad Stuff/ BNSF/ all that?

I work for a short line or class 3 railroad called the ann arbor Railroad. I used to work for the norfolk and southern.
  4. N

Sweet Fancy Moses (Some bike work and another sidetrack!!!)

Re: Sweet Fancy Moses (Pipe bender almost done!!) Go with option 1 and sell me option 2. lol good luck.
  5. N

TODAYS FINDS No Bluebird this time

I would be interested in the frame with the sprocket and cap. let me know how much. I can send you a fedex packing slip. that is where I work so let me know the price. thanks.
  6. N

AUCTION FIND

FINDI WENT TO THIS AUCTION TODAY AND WHILE I WAS THERE THEY HAD A FEW BIKES. AS I WAS LOOKING AT THEM TWO OF THEM WERE OK SHAPE BUT THERE WAS ONE THAT WAS RUSTED PRETTY GOOD. i WILL GET IT BLASTED THIS WEEK. IT IS A SKIPTOOTH WITH THE FOUR HOLES IN IT AND THE FRAME RESEMBLES AN ELGIN ROBIN. NOT...
  7. N

Building a trike

I getting ready to build a trike that I have. I would like to put on the 3" stingray BOA tire that came on the OCC chopper bikes. What I need to know is will I have to extend the axel on this bike to accomadate the width of the rim. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to accomadate the large...
  8. N

Driftwood Cruiser #1

just the frame
  9. N

Driftwood Cruiser #1

How much to have one built. Thanks!
  10. N

I got FREEBIES !!! For sale too !!!

The memory lane show is in grand rapids ohio. west of toledo. It is off of rt. 24. go to http://www.memorylaneclassics.com
  11. N

I got FREEBIES !!! For sale too !!!

How much on the santa fe II. Are you going to the memory lane show this weekend. Let me know.
  12. N

78 SCRAMBLER BMX 36/36 - NEW PICS

What type of rear hub is on it and what style rims are they. Thanks!
  13. N

Straight bar Schwinn Panther

I was at an auction today and they had a Schwinn starlet that went for 65.00 complete. I held out for the Panther and got it. It needs work. the fenders are missing and only the horn half of the tank was present. The search is on.
  14. N

78 SCRAMBLER BMX 36/36 - NEW PICS

Do you want to flip it. What is your selling price if you do sell it. Thanks! Nice find.
  15. N

PayPal is a rip off

Just to let everyone know I don't get charged when receiving money using paypal. You have to tell the one sending the money to check the box that says "GIFT" this will nullify the fee. it will also have pay bill and a few other options. it would be wise to look into this. Just to let everyone...
  16. N

20" Shelby Eagle

Let me know if you don't want it I will take it off your hands. I live in toledo, oh.
  17. N

INFO. WANTED ON MERCURY BIKE

I AM LOOKING FOR INFO. ON ONE OF THE MERCURY BIKES THAT WERE MADE BEWTEEN 1936-1938. IT HAS A DOUBLE HEADLIGHT AND HORN AND SPEEDO. ARE THEY RARE. CAN PARTS BE FOUND OR MADE FOR THESE BIKES.IT WOULD ALSO BE VERY HELPFULL IF SOMEONE HAD OLD ADVERTISEMENTS OF THIS BIKE. LET ME KNOW. HERE IS THE...
  18. N

TOLEDO, OH.

Is there an interest in starting a Chapter of Rat Rod bikes in the Toledo, Oh. area or Northwest Oh.. This could be a bi-weekly meet with the occasional stop at local Hot Rod Shows in the area. Let me know.
  19. N

TOLEDO, OH.

I believe there should be show in the TOLEDO,OH. area other than the memory lane one in April, august and sept. there needs to be a weekly one near The Lucas County Rec. center near lukes barn. Make to where you could set it up as a weekly or bi-weekly or monthly show. Is there an interest for...
  20. N

Atomic Flyer BMX cruiser

how much for a frame. let me know. Thanks!
Back