Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Z

Show me your Military theme bikes

Here is my Military Bike, I built it because of my brother who is in the Marines
  2. Z

the CRUCIBLE

thank you everybody for the votes and the nice comments, i had a blast building this and cant wait to do another one, Zane
  3. Z

The CRUCIBLE

well we finally finished my bike, it is heavy but i love riding it, it is a 24" 1951 columbia westfield, i did most of the work after my dad showed me or told me how, i sandblasted the bike and painted it with spray cans to make the camo with 5 different cans, the tank is a 40mm shell that my...
  4. Z

the CRUCIBLE

ok, we got everything on the bike today, i think it is finished but my dad said it is not finished until we put the lettering on it, i wanted to show you the whole bike tonight but he won't let me, he says after the lettering is on we will show the whole bike, he said i can show some details but...
  5. Z

the CRUCIBLE

i recovered my seat,put the boxes on, my dad gave me one of his sirens, put my grips on, a couple more things to put on and were done
  6. Z

the CRUCIBLE

no the baby bird came out of his nest and came into the garage well we were working
  7. Z

the CRUCIBLE

we got a lot done this week, a couple more things to put on and we should be done my dad's pride of the build more stuff to go on the bike i am going to cover the seat myself with camo material we got at a auction the finished piece my dad was working on
  8. Z

the CRUCIBLE

hi im back i haven't done a lot to my bike but i finally got to it and it looks realy realy good i still have to put the boxes,handle grips and the kick stand on so we are almost done im having a lot of fun. i helped my dad sand blast and paint to. i have a lot of stuff to put on it this week, i...
  9. Z

the CRUCIBLE

thanks everyone, i am 9 years old and i am very proud of my brother and i miss him, my father and my other brother are doing bikes to but they are slower than me
  10. Z

the CRUCIBLE

Hi sorry I havent wrote in a long time iv been realy busy anyways im building a 1951 columbia westfield 24'' the theme is Marines because my big brother is in the Marines so I thout it would be cool the reason im calling it THE CRUCIBLE is because it is a 48 hour run the Marines...
  11. Z

Another Z from Mass.

Hey im new to this, im kz1000's kid, my name is zane I am from mass. I like to ride dirtbikes, im 9 year's old im entering rat rod build of 4.
Back