Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. R

post trike pictures

Ok Here is mine
  2. R

post trike pictures

Excellent Trike !!! Pauliesatx, I used a Topeak Explorer Bike Rack and to center it I used steel tubing, all thread and I forget the name of the treaded part, I will take pics of the parts. look at the rear of the KUULEBRA bike, took me all of 30mins. to do this. San Anton, it has been many...
  3. R

post trike pictures

Thank you Dr. Tankenstien. This was what I tried to build when I was kid in 1969, here are a couple more: This one is being built special for my Wife due to her not having a fullrotation due to a broken leg that did not heal up right.
  4. R

post trike pictures

Here Is KUULEBRA:
  5. R

Schwirven Nirvinn

Wow that is a very ....... Trike. Regards,
  6. R

The Reckless Kelly Trike

Hey Reckless; Very KUUL trike I must say, it looks like we were building at the same time. Regards,
  7. R

My Trike > KUULEBRA

Thanks jandrorat
  8. R

My Trike > KUULEBRA

Hey ohchusan; No thank you for my first glimpse into the world of trikes, at first I was going to do a high end painted Trike but for the moment I will stick with the Stealth of Black. again thanks for the Ideas. Later,
  9. R

My Trike > KUULEBRA

Hey Hammond Eggz; Thanks, Later,
  10. R

My Trike > KUULEBRA

Hey Big Al; Yep, there was a lot going into this build, some of it was added after the Trike was completed, The only issue right now is the rear fenders shake a lot, but I think I figured that out, in about a week I will have that done. Later,
  11. R

My Trike > KUULEBRA

Hello Rat Bikers; Well I completed my Project thank you to iRideCutoms for initially showing me it could be done and to Big Al in New Mex, the '48 dually (at ratrodbikes & chapaderos) and to OHCHUSAN from Singapore via ratrodbikes all your help and vision, also to all the other trikes that are...
  12. R

First stretch build (out of the box)

Shows good initiative on the part of your Nephew to do the assembly. I did the same thing for my Grandson 2 years ago with a Low Rider, he then built a Beach Cruiser with springer forks and a new paint Job for his Dad so they could go around Cruising Phoenix. I just picked up a Micargi Puma...
  13. R

48 Dually

Hey Big Al, I have to build now, I first saw ochusans & the Iride Trike @ freakbikenation and now yours this goes from from one extreme to another I will just have to Sacrifice some of Batman Comics, I am allready $1K on my build sheet but no bike as of yet The power of 3 Regards, Joe ROAD...
  14. R

my trike is done!..... even made my bed...

Just getting started on my build sheet already $600.00 + freight @ Chopper US, still looking for donor bike on CL, found a 7Speed El Diablo in OC, Ca but it was sold $300.00. I have to sell more of my Comic Book Collection for this Proj. Have a good weekend Joe, ROAD MONARCHS, SO. CAL.
  15. R

my trike is done!..... even made my bed...

Re: my trike is done!..... i think....NOT! Hey My Singapore Brother: Add some Fenders or Skirts to the back wheels, I am just about to start a Trike bulid myself. Later, Joe L. Juarez ROAD MONARCHS, So. Cal Cel: 626/392-2210
Back