Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

It is finally finished and she sure is a beauty! This bike has been a dream of mine for some time. Now it's a reality... The Milan Brewery was located in Milan, OH and was established in...
  2. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

Some of you may recognize this logo. I tweaked it to suit this bike build and painted it on the rack
  3. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

The wheels spoked up really nice over this past weekend...
  4. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

Got some chrome back yesterday.
  5. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

Just got the crate finished. Used a satin clear poly.
  6. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

I decided to pinstripe the hubs and wheels. Turned out pretty nice...
  7. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

I only used the airbrush for the orange pin stripping. I used my Devilbiss GTI for all the other paint. I tried to brush the stripes with masking tape but it didn't work out so good. I had a good 1.5 hours in just masking the front fender.
  8. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

Here are a some pics of the painting process
  9. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

I finally got all the body work done and working on the paint now. It's looking really nice... Hopefully i can get color laid down this weekend...
  10. J

Milan Brewery Bicycle

It's been a few years since my last Build Off which was #5. The bike i built was a bare steel 1941 Roadmaster I named "Naked 41" I am back with a bike that i have been dreaming about for about a year now. It's a mid 50's Royal Master made by the Cleveland Welding company and I am planning on...
  11. J

Naked 41

Kind of my point. I was trying to refer to the rules requiring a build diary, and the suggestion that when judging, the build diaries should be taken into account. In another thread, the builder of this killer bike seemd a tad upset that his bike was not given more consideration as a "winner"...
  12. J

Naked 41

Here are a couple shots of the Chief you see in the background. I have big plans for this over the winter.
  13. J

VOTE HERE!!!!!! - BUILD OFF #5

Love the Dr. Rockso Signature!!!!
  14. J

VOTE HERE!!!!!! - BUILD OFF #5

I would have to agree with Upper Class White Trash. There are alot of kick ... bikes displayed here but some are not exactly rat rods. Had it been a custom bike build i could have pulled out a doozie. I encourage those that are voting to also look at the bikes a little closer to see some of...
  15. J

Naked 41

This is my first builodoff and i'm entering my 1941 Cleveland Welding Company Roadmaster. This bike was a fresh barn find in Ohio and once i set my eyes on her i new exactly how it was going to turn out. Many labor intensive hours later after the frame was ground to a smooth finish and dents...
Back