Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. V

Greg Daddy Roth Wedding

thank you much everyone.there was no way that i could get married without all the bikes and the panel.our relationship has involved bikes from the begining and will continue that way,along with the great friends that come with the bike world.the wedding was perfect.i was soo nervous on the way...
  2. V

RAT BIKE RODEO OCT 8TH Galt ca THIRD ANNUAL

hey can anyone donate old tires? i wanted to make a game for the kids it will be kinda like horseshoes.im gonna make bean bags to toss into the tire.i dont know what i should do for a prize though so if anyone has any ideas fill free to chim in.
  3. V

MIDTOWN CRUISE APRIL 9TH SAT (pics posted)

Re: APRIL 9TH SECOND SAT RIDE MEET AT SUZIE BURGER!!! heres ur gosh dang flyer dnt think greg really knows how to post pics.so demanding gosh :lol:
  4. V

does anyone know what this frame is

this is my new project.I plan on chopping the neck to rake it out and extending the front to replace the length that will be cut out from the rake.the whole idea was to build a bike that my mom wont wanna copie because every idea ive had my mom ends up with.
  5. V

Tribute to our friends

wow girl you are such an insiration to me. you make me wanna get going on my bike asap (waiting on greg to get me some new tubing for a longer neck).gosh i should just have you come over and show me a thing or two instead of waiting for greg to get off his tush and teach me. :roll: cant wait to...
  6. V

2010 Sacramento Turkey Day Ride

so who puts this all on?everyone at my house is exctied to go. just trying to figure out the day as far as the tradtional turkey dinner goes. i guess do the ride thing and then have a deep fried turkey cuz those dont take that long cook, later that day? well who knows just cant wait to ride...
  7. V

Stockton, Ca. Oct. 17th

pics from stockton
  8. V

LA COCHINA PAINT JOB #2

Re: laid off welders new project ive made lots of progress since i last posted on rat rods.i moved the bottom bracket ,made some what i call zapehanger handle bars and a sissy bar.just been buisy tring to finish the body work so i can get it to the paint shop.
  9. V

SACRAMENTO CA SECOND SATURDAY RIDE!!!

a secret new spot. sounds intresting . we really do need some new spots to check out. :roll: :D
  10. V

Return of the Living Dead

if i didnt know what i was looking at i would never guess that was cut in half .and compared to some of the welding ive seen on this site those are nice too
  11. V

SACRAMENTO CA SECOND SATURDAY RIDE!!!

SAME TIME SAME PLACE 5PM AT COLLEGE CYCLERY MAY 8TH.DONT BE AFRAID TO COME AND HAVE LOADS OF FUN!! :D 8) :mrgreen:
  12. V

SECOND SATURDAY RIDE SACRAMENTO APRIL 10TH

Re: SECOND SATERDAY RIDE SACRAMENTO APRIL 10TH yeah i was just trying to see if ur payin attention :mrgreen:
  13. V

Re: LET EM' ROLL RIDE!!! yeah really !!!
  14. V

Spring Swap @ Vintage Bicycle Supply May 8th

hey sounds great and lots of fun but what i wanna know is ...is there a ride before or after the meet??might be kinda hard to cordinate but i was just wondering :P
  15. V

Forgot my lunch, so . . . I made these.

he guys slow down on the orders you cant push someone to brillinats they gotta do it on there own :lol: gosh mark those really are great i like the new ones too. the black and orange ones almost look like a flame from a lighter.i love your creativity keep up the gooood work :mrgreen:
  16. V

Chicago Monthly Ride ~~ LETS DO THIS! ~~

Re: CHICAGO LETS DO A MONTHLY RIDE! PICS 3-19 rides are always fun .the more people you get the more exciting it is. in sacramento sometimes we get so meny people that we cant fit in the bike lane so we take up a whole driving lane. :lol: we stop here and there but we keep things moving after...
  17. V

Sacramento Park Tour Ride March 28th

what did u do to dilly dogs bike??
  18. V

ITS TIME TO GET THOSE BIKES OUT AND DUST THEM OFF BECAUSE OUR FAVORITE LET EM' ROLL RIDE IS BACK. STARTING APRIL 10TH AT COLLEGE CYCLERY . BE THERE AT 5PM SHARP!!! :mrgreen: DONT MISS OUT FYI: COLLEGE CYCLERY IS LOCATED AT 2760 21ST SACRAMENTO CA 95818
  19. V

2010 RAT BIKE RODEO oct 2nd ca PICTURES FROM THE SHOW UP!

Re: 2010 RAT BIKE RODEO small update i think the lunch went alright last year. i like the potluck thing .fire proof you dont have to bring 50 hot dog buns :lol:
Back