Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. greenephantom

Grape Ape 24" Schwinn Mega-Ray (MMBO #4 Class 1)

The 24" wheel mega-'Ray rides, shifts, and stops. Metallic violet powder coat and Grape Ape chainguard decal kludge for some other day. The 5 speed drum set-up makes any frame / fork combo into a geared bike. Link to build thread...
  2. greenephantom

(MBBO#04 Class 1) Grape Ape

Tossing my hat into the ring at the last minute here. Not sure if I'll be able to get this one powdercoated before the deadline, but I'll at least make it into a riding bicycle as proof-of-concept. I had this neat little piece knocking around. It's the rear bracket from a Schwinn Collegiate...
  3. greenephantom

(MBBO Class 1) AMF Avenger 5, dead stock to speed demon.

I'll get pics up once I get my Photobucket figured out again. If you google 'AMF avenger 5' you'll find the very same bike pictured a few years back on the CABE. Picked up an all-original '69 AMF Avenger 5 at this year's Iron Ranch swap meet. All there but a bit rough around the edges, still a...
  4. greenephantom

Schwinn Kingsize Rat

This bike started out as a middleweight Schwinn Kingsize American. Taller than the standard Schwinn cantilever frames by a couple inches. It came to me with the horrible purple repaint and little else. I've turned it into a heavyweight with some early post-war flair. Cut the rear fender stay...
Back